Considering their tiny population are Jamaicans the most influential people ever?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Anyways I would definitely say Jamaicans come second in the diaspora. Afro-Brazilians would come third(Capoira anyone? Samba?). Afro-Cubans could have been in second place but for some reason they fell off. :no:

Anything past third is unknown at the moment but someone can convince me.
Afro Belizeans, especially within AA culture.
A lot of Trini brehs make waves.

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Jamaicans are known for entertainment, track and field and weed. That's where it stops. :mjlol:

The only influential Jamaican was a c00n ala Colin Powell. A half black c00n who wasa sucking up to Bush and had less voice than COndolezza Rice.

Stop the bullshyt
this dude didnt said powell and skipped over people like Marcus garvey ... after this posg i cant even read anything else.. these people sounding ignorant and foolish as donald trump with immigrants..what is this? alternative facts?

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
the thread is abour influence compared to size of country (population) and people are so hurt they are overlooking the title is about and hating and bringing up all time afro facts and youtube clips :hhh::laff:

aframs influence compared to the size of their population is 10x bigger than jamaican influence compared to the size of their population. What don't you understand about that? Aframs influence is more wide ranging across many fields, more global and much more older.

Retired Account

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
Aren't you White?

Op aint Jamaican either but when i make troll threads they get bushed:mindblown:.
@Barnett @KidStranglehold

Jamaica was and is heavily influenced by America but it isnt a counterfeit America.
aframs influence compared to the size of their population is 10x bigger than jamaican influence compared to the size of their population. What don't you understand about that? Aframs influence is more wide ranging across many fields, more global and much more older.

Sumarize more and post less articles and videos. This topic isnt important enough for people to want read or watch those. You should try and make the root more popular.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
jews easily are you guys serious:what: they not only spread their culture but they're responsible for profiting and spreading AA and JA culture. if wasn't for them music exec jews hip hop would of been like how go go is in dc and no one outside of jamaica would of heard about reggae. let's not even go into hollywood, science, banking, etc. also religion: the old testament and jesus was a jew. After the jews i think the brits: a small ass island of a few million people spread soccer, the english language, government style, etc around the world

science is jewish? and judaic religion was not spread by jews. you could even argue that the actual origins aren't even judaic.

And the british argument is dumb.

By that logic prehistoric Africans are the "most influential" since they create every archetype/social schema that every society use there after whether it be language, city states, clothing, weapons, etc...

btw the government style we use is not British in origin.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Even if you wanted to be dishonest about population size, a place like Vatican City exerts way more power and influence than Jamaica. I just don't see this outsized Jamaican influence in the world, no troll.

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
Sumarize more and post less articles and videos.

summarizing isn't good enough...need those receipts to go with it that way, when people try arguing against those facts, they'll look silly:mjgrin:

This topic isnt important enough for people to want read or watch those.

someone will read them:ehh:

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
science is jewish? and judaic religion was not spread by jews. you could even argue that the actual origins aren't even judaic.

And the british argument is dumb.

By that logic prehistoric Africans are the "most influential" since they create every archetype/social schema that every society use there after whether it be language, city states, clothing, weapons, etc...

btw the government style we use is not British in origin.

Cats trying too hard with the european/jewish answers. Same people will be in another thread saying "cacs have no culture they stole everything from Africa."