Considering their tiny population are Jamaicans the most influential people ever?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
Don't get gassed, fam. Those cookoffs aren't "big" by any definition of the word.:francis: At best, they're niche pastimes. Don't nobody give a fukk about an American BBQ cookoff.
Still enamoring yourself in that lowly African American culture I see :mjgrin:

Talking like you descend from enslaved AAs, don't know if you wanna be a east coast nikka or a down south nikka :mjgrin:

K.Dot

African American
Daps
Reppin
Bro 'nem
Breh, it's okay to admit we the best. We love all y'all as if y'all were our own. No need to make light of our influence. We the goat, and y'all the goats by association:smugbiden::banderas:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
Southern style fried chicken chains all over Africa and Asia, bruh. A quick youtube of Fried Chicken in places like Shanghai and Kinshasa would show you how huge the cuisine is.

im curious, are these chains franchises (KFC, popeyes etc.) or local chains using soul food recipes
google shows me Korean and American style fried chicken in China :ehh:

UK food is garbage no surprise they like American BBQ :mjlol:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Whats this supposed to prove? American BBQ competitions are popular in America? :heh: Why are you showing me this Wikipedia article?

You're showing me Carribean BBQ. Whats that got to do with America?:heh: You do realize BBQ wasn't invented in America?
Fried chicken was also done by Scottish and Africans before it was made big in america