Considering their tiny population are Jamaicans the most influential people ever?

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
You bought the world a mentally ill paedo, a self-hating c00n, and a weirdo Coli member?
full
And you think thats an achievement?
That smiley is drenched in AA pop culture if you have a problem with us then why continue to enamor yourself with such :mjgrin:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
In terms of pop culture, you could make a case for that. Otherwise, no.

The British, Mongolians and others colonized most of the world. I mean, let's just have a bit of perspective :francis:

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
If you want a convicted felon and accused rapist to represent you man be my guest. :mjgrin:

Aren't you ****? :mjgrin:
I don't recall stating That I wanted anyone representing me

I do recall asking if you have such a chip on your shoulder about AAs then why enamor yourself with our culture.

Don't recall you answering though :mjgrin:

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
I don't recall stating That I wanted anyone representing me

I do recall asking if you have such a chip on your shoulder about AAs then why enamor yourself with our culture.

Don't recall you answering though :mjgrin:

No chip. Just agreeing with OP.
full

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Neither, Haitians. The rest are still slaves. Cubans in modern history. But never African Americans or Jamaicans. Blacks get no credit and when we get credit, it's baseless. Jamaicans lol. How Sway?

Koreans are impressive as well. Cacs helped them but to see where they came from in the 60s to today has been nothing short of amazing.

Last edited: