Considering their tiny population are Jamaicans the most influential people ever?

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
Who outside of the Caribbeans actually gives a fukk about reggae?

BIG's influence pales in comparison to Tupac's influence and I respect Usain Bolt but people only give a fukk about his sport once every 4 years

African Americans the most influential people by far, sorry! We're your favorite black people's favorite black people.

.... Reggae is HUGE world wide.

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
Remember AA population is like 40 million, while Jamaica is just under 3 million.In relation to their population Jamaicans have been very influential. AAs are a close 2nd.

200.gif

ShenJingPoQi

All Star
Daps
Culturally its either British or African Americans
Economically and Politically its the Khazar Boys

IllmaticDelta

Veteran
Daps
I'm not comparing them
I'm not that well traveled but the only food I've seen in the countries I've been to are fast food (McD, BK KFC etc.) and burger joints

My cousins abroad have no idea what grits or jumbayaa etc are (I didn't know until a couple years ago myself)

american bbq is so big that there are competitions/cookoffs centered around it:pachaha:

Why Parisians Are Obsessed With American Barbecue

Why Parisians Are Obsessed With American Barbecue

American Barbecue Invades Europe - Epicure & Culture

American Barbecue Invades Europe - Epicure & Culture

If BBQ is an American tradition, for South Africa it is a national obsession

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa — While barbequing is an all-American tradition, in South Africa, it has become a fervent national obsession and the inspiration for an unofficial holiday, championed by everyone from suburban dads to Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

If BBQ is an American tradition, for South Africa it is a national obsession

I don't k ow anything about the history of fashion so you'll have to school me

this book touches on some of it

AFOXuVd.jpg

How Jazz Influenced Fashion

Duke%20Ellington%20and%20band%201934-pr.ashx

Duke Ellington and his band wear wool overcoats and tailored dress to signify celebrity status, Los Angeles, 1934. Courtesy of Bettmann/CORBIS.

From Duke Ellington’s houndstooth blazer to Billie Holiday’s signature gardenias, jazz musicians and singers throughout history have used fashion to challenge stereotypes of race, class and gender.

Born in the late 19th century, jazz gained mainstream popularity during a volatile period of racial segregation and gender inequality. It was in these adverse conditions that jazz performers discovered the power of dress as a visual tool used to defy mainstream societal constructs, shaping a new fashion and style aesthetic.

Drawing on fashion studies and cultural theory, the book provides an in-depth analysis of the social and political entanglements of jazz and dress. Including a wide variety of case studies, ranging from Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald to Louis Armstrong and Chet Baker, it presents a critical and cultural analysis of jazz performers as modern icons of fashion and popular style.

How Jazz Influenced Fashion: New Book to be Launched During Jazz Appreciation Month this April - DrexelNow

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
jews easily are you guys serious:what: they not only spread their culture but they're responsible for profiting and spreading AA and JA culture. if wasn't for them music exec jews hip hop would of been like how go go is in dc and no one outside of jamaica would of heard about reggae. let's not even go into hollywood, science, banking, etc. also religion: the old testament and jesus was a jew. After the jews i think the brits: a small ass island of a few million people spread soccer, the english language, government style, etc around the world

posterchild336

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaica is a Commonwealth state and 51℅ of the population wants to return to British rule. There's a huge Jamaican diaspora in America, and no Americans in Jamaica, other than culturally American brehs who got deported after living in the US since infancy.
Get deposited on an island, have a US puppet cac President from Boston named Edward Seaga in recent history, brehs.

you have more hate in your blood than portier wtf... i am cringing looking at your posts.. did a jamaican fuk your girl or something so much animosity in every post :mjlol: