Conservatives in red states turn their attention to ending no-fault divorce laws

MoshpitMazi

Moshpit Gxng/ Anti Fash
Daps
Reppin
Stone Mountain GA
MwAqu2f.jpeg
they got a white woman attack dog for that clown shyt

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Maybe the reasons people get married in those states will change.

Who wants to be seen as an investment plan a woman has to deal with until she decides to pull the plug fir the biggest cashout

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Keep playing around. Keep thinking there are good intentions behind these backwards laws.

JMyy5ZH.jpeg

This is acceptable too, right? @ORDER_66 @ajnapoleon

This is a think tanks manifesto not actual govt policy...:beli: Second why hasnt ya boy biden opened a doj investigation into this group... you keep on fear mongering but both sides of the govt let these think tanks run policies in the govt. why arent they being investigated??? the heritage foundation is like 60 years old...and your precious dems have done nothing to address them nor the people behind the scenes pulling the strings. I told people months here ago about pj2025 and no one cared... :manny:

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People change. No one stays the same forever...not a fan of divorces but if someone changes and becomes abusive physically, a divorce is justified.

physical abuse or cheating are truly the only moral grounds for divorce

everything else is an insult to marriage and family

yes people change, that's why the vow says for better or worse

leaving because of your fleeting emotions or hitting a rough spot almost means no one should get married, that destroys the foundation of a family.

ya'll cosign your own societal destruction everyday. Ya'll see it and cosign it. As I said most peoples lives do not improve after divorce.

Divorce leads to more poverty and mental/emotional illness

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is a think tanks manifesto not actual govt policy...:beli: Second why hasnt ya boy biden opened a doj investigation into this group... you keep on fear mongering but both sides of the govt let these think tanks run policies in the govt. why arent they being investigated??? the heritage foundation is like 60 years old...and your precious dems have done nothing to address them nor the people behind the scenes pulling the strings. I told people months here ago about pj2025 and no one cared... :manny:

they sound just as crazy as Black LESBIANS Matter who wanted to get rid of the nuclear family.

I feel the left has gone to far left, and the right has gone too far right and I think theirs an agenda to project both of these extremes to push some other agenda. Both have insane agendas

Sex is actually for recreation WITHIN a marriage. Not every time a couple has sex the woman gets pregnant.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
You do realize that an end to no fault divorce means that a man who realizes he's made a mistake by marrying the wrong woman would be stuck in it too, right?

Yes, I do. Like every law, there are trade offs. Right now the balance is tipped towards women.

And divorces can happen any time. I know someone who's been married for 20 years whose husband dipped. People change.

They do.
"A man enters a marriage expecting the woman to stay the same. A woman enters a marriage expecting the man to change. Both are wrong."

A marriage is a legal contract.

It is. And if one party breaks the contract, why should the injured party come out the pocket?

In a regular contract, when there is a breach, the law has remedies.

If she ain't on love no more, why should she get any of his money? Why should she get the children by presumption?

Men are out here getting married without knowing shyt about family law in their state. Maybe THATS an issue. I can't imagine getting into a contract where I could possibly lose money without at least doing some research first, but mf thing of weddings as just a big party and a super duper serious promise that you'll never leave each other. It's shocking to see supposedly grown adults having such a childish view on this shyt.

Most guys do know what they're getting into, so do most women. It's a bad deal for men and generally a good deal for women. But men do it anyway.

We allow people to make bad decisions. It's why cars go faster than 55 mph and alcohol is for sale.

But we don't allow excessive interest, we don't honor contracts made under duress, we don't let children enter into employment contracts.

No fault divorce, along with some other provisions like DNA testing at birth...

The media and the conservatives are not looking at marriage that way. The media is concerned about "modern women", and white conservatives want to use any means necessary to create more white babies.

None of this is from a man's perspective.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps

Getting rid of affirmative action and the Chevron Doctrine was just a manifesto until they actually acted on it. Hell, they're putting the ten commandments in schools now too. Some of the things listed in project 2025 document have already been achieved in the last year so all of the "fear mongering" you're accusing people of is ringing hollow as hell. At this point it's just stubborness.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Getting rid of affirmative action and the Chevron Doctrine was just a manifesto until they actually acted on it. Hell, they're putting the ten commandments in schools now too. Some of the things listed in project 2025 document have already been achieved in the last year so all of the "fear mongering" you're accusing people of is ringing hollow as hell. At this point it's just stubborness.

And where's the pushback from your precious Dems?!?!:childplease: no fed investigations no nothing...