Conservatives in red states turn their attention to ending no-fault divorce laws

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
most people don't get married for the same reason but it's safe to say that they came to an agreement at one point and like with any other agreement circumstances can change which warrants revisiting and nullifying that agreement.

That's what courtship and the dating phase is to find out if marriage is a lock on two of you on the same level. to discuss the expectations and see if they are a great marriage partner...:what:

Problem is women have been abusing this no fault divorce system for a hot minute and this is the result where men are not getting married... The marriage rates is in the shytter...:dead:

bnew

Veteran
Daps
That's what courtship and the dating phase is to find out if marriage is a lock on two of you on the same level. to discuss the expectations and see if they are a great marriage partner...:what:

Problem is women have been abusing this no fault divorce system for a hot minute and this is the result where men are not getting married... The marriage rates is in the shytter...:dead:

I don't believe anybody can abuse no fault divorce unless maybe an individual had multiple marriages in a short period of time and has used no fault divorce to end them. a woman simply choosing a no fault divorce doesn't constitute abusing a law. like I said before people should be free to withdraw their consent.
life happens and sometimes no ones at fault, people grow apart etc.. the law was introduced for a reason and repealing the law will increase the problems it was made to address. lives > money. :manny:

Last edited:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I don't believe anybody can abuse no fault divorce unless maybe an individual had multiple marriages in a short period of time and has used no fault divorce to end them. a women simply choosing a no fault divorce doesn't constitute abusing a law. like I said before people should be free to withdraw their consent.
life happens and sometimes no ones at fault, people grow apart etc.. the law was introduced for a reason and repealing the law will increase the problems it was made to address. lives > money. :manny:

Go look up the divorce rates...:manny: logically there's a huge problem...

Dont@Me

😡
Daps
you believe theres a epidemic of women having multiple kids and putting years into a marriage only to scam the husband out of half the households networth? :heh:
michael-jordan-yeah-9vzwkc1srcke8w8u.gif

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
The mainstreamb media is purposefully missing the mark on this issue. But so are the conservatives.

The real key to no fault divorce is that women are the primary agents of divorce. They initiate three out of four every divorces, because they're not happy. Most men, these days, are not not drug abusers, drunkards, or wife beaters. Most men's problem according to women is not living up to the woman's standard. No matter how illogical her standard is.

To quote Patrice O'Neal, "you can't make women happy.".

Having said that, do you really want to stay married to an unhappy woman? Not really.

But do you want that unhappy woman to take your children, take your money, and take your retirement?

The answer to that is hell no.

If a marriage ends on a female's terms, like now, a lot of men get a raw deal.

But the mainstream media, and both parties don't want to talk about this at all.
You do realize that an end to no fault divorce means that a man who realizes he's made a mistake by marrying the wrong woman would be stuck in it too, right?

And divorces can happen any time. I know someone who's been married for 20 years whose husband dipped. People change.

"A man enters a marriage expecting the woman to stay the same. A woman enters a marriage expecting the man to change. Both are wrong."

A marriage is a legal contract. Men are out here getting married without knowing shyt about family law in their state. Maybe THATS an issue. I can't imagine getting into a contract where I could possibly lose money without at least doing some research first, but mf thing of weddings as just a big party and a super duper serious promise that you'll never leave each other. It's shocking to see supposedly grown adults having such a childish view on this shyt.

bnew

Veteran
Daps
You do realize that an end to no fault divorce means that a man who realizes he's made a mistake by marrying the wrong woman would be stuck in it too, right?

And divorces can happen any time. I know someone who's been married for 20 years whose husband dipped. People change.

"A man enters a marriage expecting the woman to stay the same. A woman enters a marriage expecting the man to change. Both are wrong."

there are married couples who file for no fault divorce because one spouse isn't able to conceive and adoption isn't a desirable option so they divorce. if the law ends they'd be legally trapped in that marriage unless they moved elsewhere to file for divorce.

people have gotten divorced simply because one spouse doesn't want to move to another state. you can initially plan out where you want to live but things can change, a job offer or inherited property can be the catalyst that causes one spouse to want to change what they initially agreed upon.

theres just too many reasons people shouldn't have to divulge to the government to want to get a divorce.

Last edited:

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you believe theres a epidemic of women having multiple kids and putting years into a marriage only to scam the husband out of half the households networth? :heh:
70 percent of divorce is filed by woman

It’s a old saying

But if I’m going parachuting and I was told that 70 percent of the time it won’t open I won’t go

If you want to risk all you built for a woman that can wake up with the “I’m not happy” flu

That’s on you

I rather a life partner at this point without the paperwork