Conservatives in red states turn their attention to ending no-fault divorce laws

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is one thing I agree with

Waking up the the “I’m not happy” gotta be like a shot to the chest

Take everything from you just cause
If a woman is not happy with me, why would I want to keep her? You can argue if she should get half, but that shouldn’t be a huge factor in nuking no-faults.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
It doesn't matter. If ppl want to get a divorce, they should be allowed to...... regardless of the circumstances.

If you afraid of it not working, don't get married

No it does matter this is why men not getting married is because the divorce rates so high...:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok genius then why the divorce rate so fukking high then?!?!:stopitslime:
Because society is in mid collapse and this not gone fix it. What you will get is more cheating, more women getting they ass beat and home
And more people plotting to kill their spouses. “Conservatives” don’t care about that as long as or anything other than their christo-fascist agenda

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Because society is in mid collapse and this not gone fix it. What you will get is more cheating, more women getting they ass beat and home
And more people plotting to kill their spouses. “Conservatives” don’t care about that as long as or anything other than their christo-fascist agenda

:mjgrin: really???

bnew

Veteran
Daps
they made a vow, if they can't keep it they will suffer the consequences. Most of these divorced people who were not beat or cheated on regret it in old age.

Ya'll can't just willy nilly live life how you want just becuase you want to. There is a code of conduct and moral/spiritual laws and consequences to pay for that.

If you dont believe that, it's on you, but that does not mean there are no consequences. Marriage is a commitment. You go in KNOWING FULL WELL people change. That's waht the for better or worse vow is about. Finish what you started or join GMB.

Marriage is for LIFE, it's not dating. Be GMB if you believe you should just divorce becuase you've lost some fleeting emotion that comes and goes. It's dumb to live that way and destructive.

Yes, you absolutely can. they got free will :banderas:

marriage is a legal union recognized by the state until it isn't.