Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I really want to see Wan do a slasher. He might be out of someone's price range at this point seeing as how slashers are normally cheap but 'd love for him to take a stab at it

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I fukked with this more than the first one. The thing a good horror movie needs, is tension, sound, release of said tension, and great atmosphere. The great horror movies have characters that you feel for and can be afraid for. The Conjuring 2 has that in spades. Whether it was Ed and Loraine or the family, I genuinely felt for everyone in this movie and didn't want any of them to have to deal with the shyt they were dealing with. Wan is a master at just building tension and building and building and then ultimately releasing it like snapping a rubber band on your wrist. There are several legitimate scares that use that rubber band effect in combination with sound and just the unease and tone he has throughout the whole movie.

The main girl being terrorized did an excellent job and should be commended. It's also got very funny moments which are so necessary because if not for them, this shyt would be a tough sit. Speaking of a tough sit, it is a bit long. He probably could've chopped off 10 min and it would've been perfect. But I'm not going to complain about someone giving me dope shyt and this is beyond dope. Like I said earlier in the week: Wan's got the crown right now
I think one of the reasons I liked this one more than the first is that I cared about this family and was worried for their safety. I really didn't give a damn about any of the people in the first movie.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I think one of the reasons I liked this one more than the first is that I cared about this family and was worried for their safety. I really didn't give a damn about any of the people in the first movie.

Yeah I think they did more work making you care about this family. Not to say I didn't in the first one but this one felt different. Maybe because of the possession angle along with the moms marital status

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Just got back :banderas:

Wan did it again brehs :banderas:

Better than the original :banderas:

This man is a demon. There's no other explanation for how James Wan is so in tune with the horror genre.:banderas:

I set the stage for the film to knock it out. :banderas:

Pretty thing on my side to clutch me in moments of suspense :banderas:

Dbox seating :banderas:

When they move and vibrate during scares :banderas:

Henny in my cup :banderas:

:banderas:

That shyt knocked it out of the park :banderas:

Had me ready to knock my cats jaw off when it startled me when I got home :banderas:

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Just got back :banderas:

Wan did it again brehs :banderas:

Better than the original :banderas:

This man is a demon. There's no other explanation for how James Wan is so in tune with the horror genre.:banderas:

I set the stage for the film to knock it out. :banderas:

Pretty thing on my side to clutch me in moments of suspense :banderas:

Dbox seating :banderas:

When they move and vibrate during scares :banderas:

Henny in my cup :banderas:

:banderas:

That shyt knocked it out of the park :banderas:

Had me ready to knock my cats jaw off when it startled me when I got home :banderas:
U had henny in the theater?

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
the first part was unneccessary and shouldve been cut. but the later part i didnt mind. wan was obviously giving props to babadook but i didnt like the intro of that character and the cgi made it too comical when it transformed.

i didnt notice, but my niece pointed out to me that demons name "valak or valac" was spelled all throughout the warrens house.

i thought the movie was great, but a bit too long and the ending was alright.

agreed

it was? i honestly didnt even notice the demons name being thrown around like that..but that nun demon was creepy as fukk...if anything i wanted it to be more involved in it...doing more demonic shyt

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did your theater have the trailer for Lights Out??? That had the whole theater :merchant:.
I don't know what to make of that. I can't see making a movie out of sneaking around a blind man's crib

Do you think the Crooked Man was unnecessary? Side note: the cgi for it was :scust:
The cgi was definitely terrible but I'll be damn if he didn't freak me out when he 1st appeared.

Yeah, but what happens when they complain about the Arnold Palmer bottle? :ohhh: That's outside food, that's against cinema policy :ufdup:
Yall don't have theatres that sell drinks? The one I went to sells henny. But sneaking it in is always better cause they try to charge club prices.

I gotta :salute: that momma bear. She wasnt scared of shyt when the kids told her it was some shenanigans going on. She looked like she would be the meek and timid type.

Also the neighbors held the family down too. I told my girl I woulda :camby: the fukk out of them after bringing that evil into my crib

And :dead: at them cops.
:whoa: we can't handle this. Call somebody else