Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
First one was better, but this one was more entertaining and enjoyable to watch. "Jump scares" were ridiculously predictable :scust:

The design of the demons didn't fit the movie. I don't know why they didn't just use real actors instead of CGing them. They looked too cartoonish.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
The nun wasn't even in the movie 3 months before it came out? :ohhh:

Added in last minute reshoots that's crazy

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Felt like a insidious movie, Alot of good scares.

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I was underwhelmed by this one to be honest. It's a shame because I really wanted to like it since the first one to me is a modern horror classic, plus the location of it (Green Street is close to where we saw the movie) was kind of surreal watching a Hollywood movie based in a local area.

Like a few others said, it felt more like an Insidious movie. It had its moments, but I wasn't scared once and there was very little tension unlike the first one that kind of kept you on edge. They should have kept the same vibe as the first one, because the audience was genuinely shook and it was the best movie experience I had in a crowd for years. The audience barely reacted this time around apart from some of the funny scenes.

The acting was on point - I didn't know the little girl is actually American - and they got the characters clothing, makeup spot on in resemblance to the real life people, but overall I felt it could have been a lot better.

The nun is creepy as shyt, but I don't know if it's fukking with Annabelle though.