Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

HamAndEgger

All Star
Daps
I haven't heard one bad review of this movie and heard several "Better than the original.." talk...

We eatin this weekend!

5_11.gif

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
SO... did anyone go see this yesterday?

Surprised there is no thread on here for it.

I saw it and it doesnt have the same charm as the first one. Wan was much more explicit with the demons this time. It was good but not in the same way as the original.

Seeing it tonight

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
SO... did anyone go see this yesterday?

Surprised there is no thread on here for it.

I saw it and it doesnt have the same charm as the first one. Wan was much more explicit with the demons this time. It was good but not in the same way as the original.
I saw it last night and even though the theater was lit, I kinda felt the same way. It had some moments where the whole theater was :laff: though

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I saw it last night and even though the theater was lit, I kinda felt the same way. It had some moments where the whole theater was :laff: though

breh, it felt like we were chilling at the house in my theater. people were wilding out with the commentary but i couldnt even be mad with some of the cliche moments that were happening in the beginning of the flick :russ:

It died down during the second half of the film when things got a bit more :demonic: tho.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
breh, it felt like we were chilling at the house in my theater. people were wilding out with the commentary but i couldnt even be mad with some of the cliche moments that were happening in the beginning of the flick :russ:

It died down during the second half of the film when things got a bit more :demonic: tho.
Did your theater have the trailer for Lights Out??? That had the whole theater :merchant:.