Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
We're gonna see this next week and deliberately drive down Green Street along the way because I just know there's gonna be some fukkery on that road. :lolbron:

The reviews have been good so far though. :ehh:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I liked this one more than I did the first one. It was creepy as fukk and I want as many movies about the exploits of Ed & Lorraine Warren as James Wan feels like making.

I did have one :dwillhuh: issue though:

Was the Nun Demon following Lorraine and Ed over to the UK and then started fukking with the family or was it always there? And if it was always there then that would mean that it targeted that family and the warrens at the same time as it was causing the Amityville murders? And if it did come over with Lorraine and ed then that would mean the old man ghost was doing some uncool shyt to that family even before the Nun Demon started using him.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I liked this one more than I did the first one. It was creepy as fukk and I want as many movies about the exploits of Ed & Lorraine Warren as James Wan feels like making.

I did have one :dwillhuh: issue though:

Was the Nun Demon following Lorraine and Ed over to the UK and then started fukking with the family or was it always there? And if it was always there then that would mean that it targeted that family and the warrens at the same time as it was causing the Amityville murders? And if it did come over with Lorraine and ed then that would mean the old man ghost was doing some uncool shyt to that family even before the Nun Demon started using him.

from what i understood, it was always there and it was forcing the old man to do that stuff so it could it get the daughter/house. I have no clue what the nun wanted with the daughter though (i guess she was just the easiest target?). I think the nun that Lorraine saw back home was more a premonition/day dream, because she couldn't even sense it when she got to england and ed had been having dreams as well.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
from what i understood, it was always there and it was forcing the old man to do that stuff so it could it get the daughter/house. I have no clue what the nun wanted with the daughter though (i guess she was just the easiest target?). I think the nun that Lorraine saw back home was more a premonition/day dream, because she couldn't even sense it when she got to england and ed had been having dreams as well.
Makes sense.:jbhmm:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I fukked with this more than the first one. The thing a good horror movie needs, is tension, sound, release of said tension, and great atmosphere. The great horror movies have characters that you feel for and can be afraid for. The Conjuring 2 has that in spades. Whether it was Ed and Loraine or the family, I genuinely felt for everyone in this movie and didn't want any of them to have to deal with the shyt they were dealing with. Wan is a master at just building tension and building and building and then ultimately releasing it like snapping a rubber band on your wrist. There are several legitimate scares that use that rubber band effect in combination with sound and just the unease and tone he has throughout the whole movie.

The main girl being terrorized did an excellent job and should be commended. It's also got very funny moments which are so necessary because if not for them, this shyt would be a tough sit. Speaking of a tough sit, it is a bit long. He probably could've chopped off 10 min and it would've been perfect. But I'm not going to complain about someone giving me dope shyt and this is beyond dope. Like I said earlier in the week: Wan's got the crown right now

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
breh, it felt like we were chilling at the house in my theater. people were wilding out with the commentary but i couldnt even be mad with some of the cliche moments that were happening in the beginning of the flick :russ:

It died down during the second half of the film when things got a bit more :demonic: tho.
:mjpls:

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I fukked with this more than the first one. The thing a good horror movie needs, is tension, sound, release of said tension, and great atmosphere. The great horror movies have characters that you feel for and can be afraid for. The Conjuring 2 has that in spades. Whether it was Ed and Loraine or the family, I genuinely felt for everyone in this movie and didn't want any of them to have to deal with the shyt they were dealing with. Wan is a master at just building tension and building and building and then ultimately releasing it like snapping a rubber band on your wrist. There are several legitimate scares that use that rubber band effect in combination with sound and just the unease and tone he has throughout the whole movie.

The main girl being terrorized did an excellent job and should be commended. It's also got very funny moments which are so necessary because if not for them, this shyt would be a tough sit. Speaking of a tough sit, it is a bit long. He probably could've chopped off 10 min and it would've been perfect. But I'm not going to complain about someone giving me dope shyt and this is beyond dope. Like I said earlier in the week: Wan's got the crown right now
Do you think the Crooked Man was unnecessary? Side note: the cgi for it was :scust:

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
35cq2o9.jpg

:dwillhuh::damn::merchant::merchant:
:mjlol:

Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
I thought it was a bit much and part of the shyt that could've been cut. Maybe there was a better way to actualize it
the first part was unneccessary and shouldve been cut. but the later part i didnt mind. wan was obviously giving props to babadook but i didnt like the intro of that character and the cgi made it too comical when it transformed.

i didnt notice, but my niece pointed out to me that demons name "valak or valac" was spelled all throughout the warrens house.

i thought the movie was great, but a bit too long and the ending was alright.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
This was was a good movie. I am glad it didn't waste jump scenes on dumb shyt like a kid asking for water. I also like that there was so much doubt on what was really going on in the house. Plus when the bullshyt started they did the smartest thing I seen any family do in a horror movie.

The crooked man was not 3D but at actual person dope