Conjuring 2 Teaser Trailer

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
I don't know what to make of that. I can't see making a movie out of sneaking around a blind man's crib

The cgi was definitely terrible but I'll be damn if he didn't freak me out when he 1st appeared.

Yall don't have theatres that sell drinks? The one I went to sells henny. But sneaking it in is always better cause they try to charge club prices.

I gotta :salute: that momma bear. She wasnt scared of shyt when the kids told her it was some shenanigans going on. She looked like she would be the meek and timid type.

Also the neighbors held the family down too. I told my girl I woulda :camby: the fukk out of them after bringing that evil into my crib

And :dead: at them cops.
:whoa: we can't handle this. Call somebody else
The movie you're talking about is Don't Breathe.
This is Lights Out

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Movie was fukking fire I love classic horror films that used to genuinely make me jump and build suspense. This movie did that for me (I actually jumped three times lmao) which is good for me. Hitchcock would be proud of this man James Wan. Always leave them stressing and this movie didn't let up it was always going down.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Movie was fukking fire I love classic horror films that used to genuinely make me jump and build suspense. This movie did that for me (I actually jumped three times lmao) which is good for me. Hitchcock would be proud of this man James Wan. Always leave them stressing and this movie didn't let up it was always going down.

Wan is that dude right now breh. Horror doesn't deserve him

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Wan is that dude right now breh. Horror doesn't deserve him
man i try n think of all the horror films i like in recent memory and like out of the million that come out the number of them i enjoy are slim and a lot of the ones i do are thanks to him. i really got the same eerie feeling watching this as i do when i watch The Creeper episode of Hitchcock presents. two totally different types of stories but the suspense and payoff is something i dont really feel anymore. im proud of him.

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
So what's the verdict? I'm trying to go see it this weekend, I loved the first one. Missed Annabel but that's prob on Netflix by now anyway.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Good movie but it's an Insidious 4. Movie took strong from insidious series

Last edited:

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Good movie but it's an Insidious 4. Move took strong from insidious series

Having Joseph Bishara playing the ghost/doing the music for both prob isn't do it any favors. With that, I didn't even know there were three Insidious movies.

I also have to watch Sinister 2.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i did that Conjuring 2 3d experience on my Gear VR

almost doo-doo'd on myself :francis:

gotta see this movie