Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

Spence

Superstar
Daps
wait, you can drive anywhere in downtown NYC free of charge? this has been a thing in London for years
Came in here to say this. They’ve implemented this in Paris and London where they’ll get you for 50€ in and 50€ out :pachaha:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
money hungry ass city...:hhh:

OR you could educate yourself on why they did it before making this statement. My boy who actually lives in New York thinks they should just straight up ban cars in manhattan

The goal of this is to
Improve things. Improving things for the vast majority of people is just good legislation
Came in here to say this. They’ve implemented this in Paris and London where they’ll get you for 50€ in and 50€ out :pachaha:

It's not money @ORDER_66, it's control. Note @Spence's post, now look at this.

The 15-Minute City: Can New York Be More Like Paris?

They're slow walking us toward a future we have not discussed or voted on.

And, @Godless Liberal CEO, your screenname nicely encapsulates your opinion on most things. Kindly stfu.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought there already was a $20 toll to go into the city. Everytime I cross the Lincoln Tunnel or Holland Tunnel, I pay out the ass. Or is this on top of that too?

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I thought there already was a $20 toll to go into the city. Everytime I cross the Lincoln Tunnel or Holland Tunnel, I pay out the ass. Or is this on top of that too?

On top; your pockets getting tapped harder. Between bike lanes and all those BS outdoor restaurant seating areas from covid (btw a lot of those aren't even built to code) its already difficult and expensive enough maneuvering.

shyt trash breh.

My whole tree has been getting displaced the past decade or so :mjcry:

still got an aunt and a couple cousins in LES/EV that im probably gonna end up being the only 1 ever seeing them at this point :francis:

Daps