Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Anecdotal data is not an effective way to build a consensus on an issue. You’d know that if bothers to pay attention in school

Ur opinions mean less than dikk on this sorry :yeshrug:

norbit-1200-1200-675-675-crop-000000.jpg

Breh if we had a wedgie feature on this site; I'd use it right now.

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Drove in New York once and never again. New York has the worst drivers.

america has the worst drivers on earth :picard: . driving like they are the only car on the street :picard:. never seen so many banged up cars in my life :picard:.

they should start the fix by giving you guys manual cars to get the brain cell reinvigoration started :ufdup: .

DonRe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt like this why i moved to westchester and work up here.

City has the most millionaires per capita and this is how they raise money

Ya seem very nearsighted on this. It affects businesses and how they receive their product. Who foots the bill when a supplier has to drive into the city to deliver the goods. Them, the business, or you?

shyt is already at the brim of insanity

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
my brother lives in manhatten.

went to visit him last week. as i was leaving a neighbor was was out in the corridor walking towards his door about 20 meters from me.

i greeted him "good evening".

creh's reply: "the package is not for me it must be for someone else".

me: "sorry i don't understand"

creh: (on seeing my aunt + brother's dog also step out into the corridor) "oh sorry, you live there ..."

dog: starts growling at creh.

me: (internally) "this dumb america is like being in a (bad) movie sometimes" :mjlol:...

i told some latino "hurry up and buy" types the same thing a few weeks ago.

hombres got mad :mjlol:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
As someone that lives in London, I can tell you that the benefits of congestion charging is marginal at best. Traffic is still terrible in London and bus services are still bad. It’s nothing more than a money making scheme.

low emissions zone :picard:

at least you are not (german) banning cars yet ..

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
Which people that can barely afford life are driving into Midtown to go to work?? :mindblown:

People who have kids/wives to drop off and other adult responsibilities that go beyond them, this had an immediate effect..

Rush hour service even at peak levels will have you waiting for another train because every car is packed to the brim..

And more often then not, the MTA has some sort of fukkery going on..

We aint even mention the lack of parking every block has..

You try to put your car back and you spend time spinning the block until an opening appears

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The war on cars in nyc is crazy. 24/7 25mph speed cameras throughout the city and congestion pricing. Could see a mass exodus from nyc.

Also, the public transportation in nyc, as great as it is, isnt equipped to handle the entire city.
Paris and Amsterdam and other major cities already went through this "war on cars"