Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

Daps
Why are you even in here? Why are you quoting me?

You already said you're not a NYer.

You think posting a "source" from TRANSPORTATION ALTERNATIVES would somehow give you any merit. This is the problem with the internet. A lot of people really live through the meta verse.

You have actual human beings on here 2 engage with and possibly learn something in this very thread.

don't bother replying to me if you just wanna keep trolling.
@Koapa

Researchers say that the New York City metro area suffers roughly 1,400 premature deaths every year, and loses billions in health costs, strictly because of pollution caused by tens of thousands of trucks, cars and buses that traverse the area — the highest death toll in the northeast.

The Harvard and the University of North Carolina study of 12 states plus the District of Columbia found that New York state suffered 2,024 premature deaths in 2016 (the last year for which statistics are available) and the New York City metro area logged 1,404 deaths specifically linked to high amounts of fine particulate matter (PM2.5) and ozone (O3) — pollutants that contribute to poor air quality and lead to health problems like respiratory and cardiovascular diseases.

Daps
Why are you even in here? Why are you quoting me?

You already said you're not a NYer.

You think posting a "source" from TRANSPORTATION ALTERNATIVES would somehow give you any merit. This is the problem with the internet. A lot of people really live through the meta verse.

You have actual human beings on here 2 engage with and possibly learn something in this very thread.

don't bother replying to me if you just wanna keep trolling.
You’re not an expert on shyt. There’s not a damn thing anyone could learn from you except for like the best spots to grab a bite. They provided information in the article that you continue to ignore because it doesn’t suit your world view. That’s just ignorance

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
You’re not an expert on shyt. There’s not a damn thing anyone could learn from you except for like the best spots to grab a bite. They provided information in the article that you continue to ignore because it doesn’t suit your world view. That’s just ignorance

Expert on what? I'm venting and so are other people about our frustrations with this.

You followed up with a spin on emissions reduction....

Do you have any of your own thoughts?

Just say in the name of emissions reduction the working folk of the city should have to be taxed. Stand on that.

Thats where you're going with it?

edit: I really wish people could be more empathetic. damn shame. but as usual fukk the working man.

Daps
Expert on what? You followed up with a spin on emissions reduction....

Just say in the name of emissions reduction the working folk of the city should have to be taxed. Stand on that.

It would do you some good to not value ur opinions as highly as you do and read a book because ur opinions are shyt.

“Do you have any thoughts of ur own”

Yeah we should do the thing that helps the most people this is that thing and all the information available points towards that. That’s my thoughts

once again ur entire push back on this lacks factual information or any kind of subtance or common sense. It’s all some reactionary overly emotional opinion that has no basis in reality

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Expert on what? I'm venting and so are other people about our frustrations with this.

You followed up with a spin on emissions reduction....

edit: I really wish people could be more empathetic. damn shame. but as usual fukk the working man.
You brehs refuse to acknowledge that the notion that the working man is commuting to Midtown by car out of necessity is bullshyt.

Daps
You brehs refuse to acknowledge that the notion that the working man is commuting to Midtown by car out of necessity is bullshyt.
It’s so reactionary, there’s data out there that shows he’s wrong and he’s just like “nah fukk that I’m right fukk these people” it’s absolutely absurd

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
I’m surprised it has taken so long for something like this to be implemented. They’ve got a similar setup for drivers in certain parts of London. shyt sucks.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
It would do you some good to not value ur opinions as highly as you do and read a book because ur opinions are shyt.

“Do you have any thoughts of ur own”

Yeah we should do the thing that helps the most people this is that thing and all the information available points towards that. That’s my thoughts

once again ur entire push back on this lacks factual information or any kind of subtance or common sense. It’s all some reactionary overly emotional opinion that has no basis in reality

in reality; you don't live in NY or work in NY.

You know what is better than articles and statistics from the internet that are generated to support a bias? Interacting with real world people and human beings who live and experience the subjects.

My "opinions" as you put it aren't "shyt." They're empathetic and from frustration.

I wouldn't jump in a thread about the Bay Area and start popping shyt.

Big Blue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

You know what is better than articles and statistics from the internet that are generated to support a bias? Interacting with real world people and human beings who live and experience the subjects.

My "opinions" as you put it aren't "shyt." They're empathetic and from frustration.

So why don't you respond to the actual NYers calling you out on your bullshyt??

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Do u know how many people work in Manhattan and live outside of the city? This is stupid af.
They got trains that go into the city from all over north Jersey. And they got subways/taxis.

Delivery drivers and vehicles moving goods/services should be the main ones on the roads in Manhattan anyway.

Daps

Anecdotal data is not an effective way to build a consensus on an issue. You’d know that if bothers to pay attention in school

Ur opinions mean less than dikk on this sorry :yeshrug:

east

Screwed up... till tha casket drops!!
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx ➡️ New England
a congestion charge would improve air quality for rich people living below 60th st, while the bronx gets worse air quality from all goods going to queens/long island being routed thru there :mjpls: