Congestion pricing is passed in NYC? (23 dollar toll to drive into Midtown and Lower Manhattan)

Canada Goose

Pooping on your head :umad:
Daps
Reppin
A lake near Tampa FL
@CopiousX if NYC has "more spare money than countries with hundreds of millions of people", then why implement this?
It's to generate revenue for the MTA, which is broke.

I've heard on the news of the city having to make budget cuts so I'm not sure where someone got the idea that NYC is rolling in the dough :patrice:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
america has the worst drivers on earth :picard: .

Screenshot-2024-02-07-at-09-31-41.png

:picard::hhh:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
Don’t drive.

You got multiple ways to get into the city without driving.
fukk that

Those multiple ways include bums on the subways and buses, delays on said subways and buses, criminals and people suffering mental health issues on said subways and buses, aging subway systems where 2 inches of rain flood said system, rats and roaches crawling all over said subway systems

I hate when you “don’t drive” people talk that bullshyt. It’s reason why ridership hasn’t returned to pre pandemic levels and there’s more cars on the streets even though they trying to force us off the streets with less parking and more bytch ass bike lanes. fukk this. Manhattan will just be dead to me.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
fukk that

Those multiple ways include bums on the subways and buses, delays on said subways and buses, criminals and people suffering mental health issues on said subways and buses, aging subway systems where 2 inches of rain flood said system, rats and roaches crawling all over said subway systems

I hate when you “don’t drive” people talk that bullshyt. It’s reason why ridership hasn’t returned to pre pandemic levels and there’s more cars on the streets even though they trying to force us off the streets with less parking and more bytch ass bike lanes. fukk this. Manhattan will just be dead to me.

its broke boi babble.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
fukk that

All of those reasons are excuses. Just because society allowed itself to become slaves to the car and oil industry doesn’t mean you can cram an unlimited number of vehicles into a finite area. Manhattan is small. It was never designed to handle automobiles.

The bums and mentally ill people on public transportation is a social problem and another neglected issue all together.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
All of those reasons are excuses. Just because society allowed itself to become slaves to the car and oil industry doesn’t mean you can cram an unlimited number of vehicles into a finite area. Manhattan is small. It was never designed to handle automobiles.

The bums and mentally ill people on public transportation is a social problem and another neglected issue all together.

You have no clue what your speaking on because you not from the town,you just typing on a keyboard.

I literally work for transit and if I'm not at work I wouldn't be caught dead on the trains,for 2 many reasons to even name,but if you know,you know.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
fukk that

Bingo

Who rides bikes in the snow? Whos wilking to wait in the bitter cold when people catch frostbite in an overcrowded bus or train?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
this congestion pricing is bullshyt. folks from jersey are already getting fukked coming thru the tunnels/bridges, and lets add more insult to injury by taxing them to be in midtown/lower manhattan.

u best believe it will be a matter of time before other major cities implement this bullshyt. :ufdup:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Don’t drive.

You got multiple ways to get into the city without driving.

what about all the trucks and businesses that need to get goods into manhattan? trucks are already taxed more than a regular car, and it'll cost them even more. ya'll can expect to pay even more for goods and services due to this :francis:

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
how much is it?

i think we have the same shyt here in FL on the 95 with the sunpass sometimes its 50 cents and the most I paid is like 12-13 bucks after a heat game or something

I know NYC shyt gotta be high yall be taxing