Confusing Clay Matthews: The Official Packers @ 49ers Week 1 Thread

DirtyDee

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
and? should they just sit there twiddle their thumbs and not do shyt? :what:

You're putting extra on my post.
It's just hilarious seeing them scramble to beat a team who embarrassed them twice last year - a team that isn't even in their division. They're hyper focused on beating the Niners that it makes them look desperate.

It goes to show how pride and hubris can be a motherfukker....

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
You're putting extra on my post.
It's just hilarious seeing them scramble to beat a team who embarrassed them twice last year - a team that isn't even in their division. They're hyper focused on beating the Niners that it makes them look desperate.

It goes to show how pride and hubris can be a motherfukker....

i'd agree with this if the Niners were some nobodies in the NFC. But it involves two popular franchises so the media is going to cover it more so then other teams. But if u think the packers are the only team who does this then you need to check the history of coaching and running a professional NFL team. Belichick did it, Parcells did it, Lombardi did it, ect.

As a fan,im glad they are taking it serious.

Daps
Bowman is a beast, but P Willy is still the man in that defense.

Willis is more of a leader and a harder hitter, Bowman's better in coverage.

It's like having two ferrari's just with different paint jobs

Eternal Tecate

Superstar
Daps
gb drafts well at wr but they have no clue with o-lineman. thats makes you think you need to bring in some guys from outside the org

It's not that they have no clue it's that they keep getting injured.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
"
Green Bay trying hard as fukk:russ:

instead of doing that stupid shyt they shouldve met with some teams that were actually able to stop our run game

GB let in 186 rushing yards and 377 total yards last year at lambeau without kaep or pistol. had Frankie moonwalking on their asses into the endzone

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
instead of doing that stupid shyt they shouldve met with some teams that were actually able to stop our run game

GB let in 186 rushing yards and 377 total yards last year at lambeau without kaep or pistol. had Frankie moonwalking on their asses into the endzone
expect frankie and hunter to have big games

patton gonna have a td, i can feel it!

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
people forget that before kaep torched the packers in the playoffs the alex smith-led offense hung 30 on 'em in Lambeau :heh:

and you tend to forget its a whole new year. Teams can lose a step or go forward in one year. I've seen teams dominate one season then dissapear the next. I understand we have nothing to hinge on except for what happened last year but if you think its gonna be an easy game and Kaep is just gonna have his way and Rodgers wont be able to do anything, you're in for a rude awakening,

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you tend to forget its a whole new year. Teams can lose a step or go forward in one year. I've seen teams dominate one season then dissapear the next. I understand we have nothing to hinge on except for what happened last year but if you think its gonna be an easy game and Kaep is just gonna have his way and Rodgers wont be able to do anything, you're in for a rude awakening,

nobody thinks this wont be competitive but i expect the niners to win

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Tough fukking game, Green Bay and Rodgers really want this win but I wanna see what Harbaugh the GAWD has in plan.

GGKTA! :boss: