Confusing Clay Matthews: The Official Packers @ 49ers Week 1 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hey Niner brehs,why your coach being a little cry baby about the rules for hitting a QB? :heh:

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hey Niner brehs,why your coach being a little cry baby about the rules for hitting a QB? :heh:

isn't it obvious?

he's taking a page outta the phil jackson playbook influencing the refs before the game. this all but guarantees a couple ticky tack roughing the passer flags will be thrown against y'all D. i don't agree with it but if it helps us win then :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
isn't it obvious?

he's taking a page outta the phil jackson playbook influencing the refs before the game. this all but guarantees a couple ticky tack roughing the passer flags will be thrown against y'all D. i don't agree with it but if it helps us win then :manny:

bytch made shyt. You dont want your QB to be hit like an RB then dont make him run like one.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch made shyt. You dont want your QB to be hit like an RB then dont make him run like one.

i said i don't agree with it. at the end of the day, football is football. whether u are in or out of the pocket, eventually u will get hit. harbs is so paranoid about Kap getting hurt but i think he can take care of himself.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i said i don't agree with it. at the end of the day, football is football. whether u are in or out of the pocket, eventually u will get hit. harbs is so paranoid about Kap getting hurt but i think he can take care of himself.

Obviously losing Kaep would be huge but i dunno why harbaugh paranoid for when you guys have one of the best O-lines in the league. There's no need to talk to NFL executives and try to get the refs attention just to get a few ticky tacky calls. He seems uncomfortable with this game....

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously losing Kaep would be huge but i dunno why harbaugh paranoid for when you guys have one of the best O-lines in the league. There's no need to talk to NFL executives and try to get the refs attention just to get a few ticky tacky calls. He seems uncomfortable with this game....

well after what happened in the playoffs last year there's some legit bad blood with these 2 squads now. this is the kind of game i almost expect to see a late hit or two on Kap. harbs is trying to protect his investment and i get that

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well after what happened in the playoffs last year there's some legit bad blood with these 2 squads now. this is the kind of game i almost expect to see a late hit or two on Kap. harbs is trying to protect his investment and i get that

i dont understand the animosity between these 2 teams

its like gb thinks they were better or something last year and the niners stole the 2 games. neither game was close

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i dont understand the animosity between these 2 teams

its like gb thinks they were better or something last year and the niners stole the 2 games. neither game was close

Is a team suppose to admit defeat? I think the Packers feel they can hang with the Niners. Only difference is they are doing it by preparing through X's and O's. I don't think there is animosity at all. Media just blowing shyt up to hype up the game to bring in more viewers (like it wouldnt do enough numbers with out all the drama included)

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is a team suppose to admit defeat? I think the Packers feel they can hang with the Niners. Only difference is they are doing it by preparing through X's and O's. I don't think there is animosity at all. Media just blowing shyt up to hype up the game to bring in more viewers (like it wouldnt do enough numbers with out all the drama included)

i mean the way the way the pack are talking it makes it seem like theres something more about this game. it reminds me of that seattle squawk animosity

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i mean the way the way the pack are talking it makes it seem like theres something more about this game. it reminds me of that seattle squawk animosity

Talking? You got a link to that? I havent read anything besides players answering typical opening day questions. I know after the Giants raped them they talked a whole lot about how they were the better team :heh:

but i havent heard anything about tomorrow's game

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's calling the read option a fad which I agree with. Why be sensitive about it?

funny u say that because clay's the one sounding extra sensitive :mjpls:

between him saying the packers beat themselves against the giants and calling the 49ers offense fake, dude seems like a sore loser who can't give credit where it's due

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
funny u say that because clay's the one sounding extra sensitive :mjpls:

between him saying the packers beat themselves against the giants and calling the 49ers offense fake, dude seems like a sore loser who can't give credit where it's due

i agree with that. I guess when you think your team is the best in the world there's nothing else to say.