Confusing Clay Matthews: The Official Packers @ 49ers Week 1 Thread

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I don't think there's any pressure on GB. The Packers are SUPPOSED to lose this game. Rodgers would love to get his first W in SF but him doing "too much" as in forcing the issue is very rare. He isn't Favre. He will take multiple sacks or throw the ball away to not commit turnovers.

Our only hope is that with the added D-Line depth we can hold up better in the run game. McCarthy also committing to the run this time around may help. In the playoffs, Dejuan Harris had a groove going but the Packers never went back to him. He's out for the season and it remains to be seen how much Starks has improved or what Lacy will bring.

But I don't think the Packers stand a chance. Our offensive line sucks, the first team offense hasn't played together this preseason, and the 49ers are clearly a class above.

We'd need some stuff to really go our way like the Niners comitting a couple turnovers and the Packers being turnover free. Or Rodgers just going insane for a multi TD game (which I can't see happening with him playing only 5 series all month).

27-20 - 49ers win. I don't think the read option will be as big this time around. The defense staff and players have been obsessed with it all offseason. Having SF and the Redskins off the bat reinforces this IMO.

I disagree.WIth the small amount of time Rodgers did played, he was in mid season form. Sure we didnt score any touchdowns when he had his one series but he easily moved the ball and the calls were conservative. You cant take preseason as a measuring stick breh. If thats the case then we should have top 10 D this year with an avg. running game.

Im calling it now, Rodgers will top his 2012 season. He's going to go ape shyt this year. And what better way to start it then against his favorite team :win:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
LOL@ this stupid shyt...Rodgers is not soft...NO QB would be able to do what he does behind this line including Kaep...He cant play catch up when WR"s are dropping balls in the playoffs and the D cant stop the run. Besides,this is a whole new year. Last year dont mean shyt. Things change. We went from worse D in 2009 to top D in 2010. So basing shyt off of last year is some casual fan shyt...

I'm not even going to touch on the O line issues, I just want dude to name ONE QB that likes getting hit by 250-300lb men and doesn't let it fluster their game

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Aint no bandwagon Boys fans on this site tho, we've all sat through the struggle

when nikkas who come in boasting about a team who hasnt done shyt lately and still unproven (even with poetential) i just cant take serious. They either a casual fan or a band wagoner just talking shyt before the season starts. Or they a troll.

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
when nikkas who come in boasting about a team who hasnt done shyt lately and still unproven (even with poetential) i just cant take serious. They either a casual fan or a band wagoner just talking shyt before the season starts. Or they a troll.

Breh this is the coli, fans of all teams gonna pop shyt in any thread. you know this, what you actin like new booty for :dwillhuh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I'm not even going to touch on the O line issues, I just want dude to name ONE QB that likes getting hit by 250-300lb men and doesn't let it fluster their game

No QB likes to get hit lol. But some QB's dont let it effect their game and some do. Rodgers isn't one of the QB's who let it effect his play. Other wise he would be going head to head with Cutler to see who can throw the most INT's :manny:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Breh this is the coli, fans of all teams gonna pop shyt in any thread. you know this, what you actin like new booty for :dwillhuh:

i know its thecoli breh, i just dismiss those who talk recklessly about their teams. Its nothing new,been doing it since hamster days. I dismiss those inferior roaches :youngsabo:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ this stupid shyt...Rodgers is not soft...NO QB would be able to do what he does behind this line including Kaep...He cant play catch up when WR"s are dropping balls in the playoffs and the D cant stop the run. Besides,this is a whole new year. Last year dont mean shyt. Things change. We went from worse D in 2009 to top D in 2010. So basing shyt off of last year is some casual fan shyt...

rodgers aint soft for sure, hes been taking a beating behind that line. i just dont understand why gbs gives him all that money and doesnt bother to protect him

i see the niners dominating both lines of scrimmage and gb needs to quit talking about the read/react, i bet the niners wont even run it once.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
rodgers aint soft for sure, hes been taking a beating behind that line. i just dont understand why gbs gives him all that money and doesnt bother to protect him

i see the niners dominating both lines of scrimmage and gb needs to quit talking about the read/react, i bet the niners wont even run it once.
nah we will run the read most def.

the run game got 320+ yards last game and a lot of it was from the read. we will run it just to test them. if it still work, they'll dial it up again

best believe we will run the ball a lot. shyt, the first five games or so I expect a lot of runs. all these teams (pack, hags, colts, rams) are much worse against the run than pass.