feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
that gif and this gif
qt3ft.gif
were my favs from that game. you bet he was NOT a happy camper :pachaha:

Iupati was fast and slow at the same time, dude is a monster. On a technical dude may have the quickest chopstep in the NFL, it was kungfu fast.

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and you tend to forget its a whole new year. Teams can lose a step or go forward in one year. I've seen teams dominate one season then dissapear the next. I understand we have nothing to hinge on except for what happened last year but if you think its gonna be an easy game and Kaep is just gonna have his way and Rodgers wont be able to do anything, you're in for a rude awakening,

aaron rodgers is the best QB in the league. we know he's gonna get his.

and nobody said this was gonna be easy game but the way these two squads are built, the packers don't matchup well with the 49ers. any niner fan will tell u that the best way to beat them is by sticking to the run game and by being just as, if not more, physical than us on D. if y'all abandon the run in the 2nd half and become one-dimensional on offense like in the last two games, then that plays right into our hands

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I respect the hell out of both teams.

I think that Packers Oline and swiss cheese D is in for an L.

Casey Hayward slot corner is out for the game too. He's a beast in the slot.

its def Game of the Week

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
I never make predictions about the Niners and I feel this finna be way tougher than last two games against GB

with that said, packers run D and our secondary are keys. if they play on last years level, we should take this. if not...its anyones game

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
after watching last nights game I kinda understand why we aint go for Michael Huff...dudes tackling skills are -1 on the scale of 1 to 10

and to think I was hyping him up because of his decent coverage :whoa:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
after watching last nights game I kinda understand why we aint go for Michael Huff...dudes tackling skills are -1 on the scale of 1 to 10

and to think I was hyping him up because of his decent coverage :whoa:

you were better off going for Woodson at his old age rather than Huff

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I respect the hell out of both teams.

I think that Packers Oline and swiss cheese D is in for an L.

Casey Hayward slot corner is out for the game too. He's a beast in the slot.

its def Game of the Week

our D finished 11th. Only things bad about our D is stopping the run. We added depth to the D-line which should improve. Like i said, nikkas gonna be surprised come Sunday...

LOL@ 31-14....Stop...

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
our D finished 11th. Only things bad about our D is stopping the run. We added depth to the D-line which should improve. Like i said, nikkas gonna be surprised come Sunday...

LOL@ 31-14....Stop...
yea but its a game of matchups breh.

Either way i see it going 27-24 Niners. :manny:

Still gonna be game of the week.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Bowman is a beast, but P Willy is still the man in that defense.

Willis is more of a leader and a harder hitter, Bowman's better in coverage.

It's like having two ferrari's just with different paint jobs

Its funny you should say that, I always felt it was the other way around though really dudes are interchangable, both can cover and give soul crushing tackles. I still remember what P Willy did in '09 to Matt Hasslebeck :lawd:

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
we should win this easy packers are too.one dimensional on offense

depends, the Packers had success running the ball in the playoff game until McCarthy chose to go one dimensional with his play calls

The Packers were at best average running the rock last year but after the mid season point, they attempted a lot of running plays to create some semblance of balance and to protect Rodgers a bit

I have to believe McCarhy wants to mix his calls unless of course Rodgers gets on a roll somehow

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL@ this stupid shyt...Rodgers is not soft...NO QB would be able to do what he does behind this line including Kaep...He cant play catch up when WR"s are dropping balls in the playoffs and the D cant stop the run. Besides,this is a whole new year. Last year dont mean shyt. Things change. We went from worse D in 2009 to top D in 2010. So basing shyt off of last year is some casual fan shyt...

c/s on that no other qb plays as good as rodggers under that kind of pressure