Confusing Clay Matthews: The Official Packers @ 49ers Week 1 Thread

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't see how the packers win this game. their D still can't stop the niners running game and their depleted OL is gonna have aaron running for his life

if kaep has a good game passing the ball u can just forget it

Daps
i don't see how the packers win this game. their D still can't stop the niners running game and their depleted OL is gonna have aaron running for his life

if kaep has a good game passing the ball u can just forget it

I actually could see it going either way, but being at home as the opener we got this

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
the good thing is that pressure is on GB
you know Rodgers wants this win really badly. Watch him try to do too much.

Plus, we had more rushing yards than pass yards in two games last season against the pack, wonder how they finna try to account for our run game ?

I don't think there's any pressure on GB. The Packers are SUPPOSED to lose this game. Rodgers would love to get his first W in SF but him doing "too much" as in forcing the issue is very rare. He isn't Favre. He will take multiple sacks or throw the ball away to not commit turnovers.

Our only hope is that with the added D-Line depth we can hold up better in the run game. McCarthy also committing to the run this time around may help. In the playoffs, Dejuan Harris had a groove going but the Packers never went back to him. He's out for the season and it remains to be seen how much Starks has improved or what Lacy will bring.

But I don't think the Packers stand a chance. Our offensive line sucks, the first team offense hasn't played together this preseason, and the 49ers are clearly a class above.

We'd need some stuff to really go our way like the Niners comitting a couple turnovers and the Packers being turnover free. Or Rodgers just going insane for a multi TD game (which I can't see happening with him playing only 5 series all month).

27-20 - 49ers win. I don't think the read option will be as big this time around. The defense staff and players have been obsessed with it all offseason. Having SF and the Redskins off the bat reinforces this IMO.

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
I don't think there's any pressure on GB. The Packers are SUPPOSED to lose this game. Rodgers would love to get his first W in SF but him doing "too much" as in forcing the issue is very rare. He isn't Favre. He will take multiple sacks or throw the ball away to not commit turnovers.

Our only hope is that with the added D-Line depth we can hold up better in the run game. McCarthy also committing to the run this time around may help. In the playoffs, Dejuan Harris had a groove going but the Packers never went back to him. He's out for the season and it remains to be seen how much Starks has improved or what Lacy will bring.

But I don't think the Packers stand a chance. Our offensive line sucks, the first team offense hasn't played together this preseason, and the 49ers are clearly a class above.

We'd need some stuff to really go our way like the Niners comitting a couple turnovers and the Packers being turnover free. Or Rodgers just going insane for a multi TD game (which I can't see happening with him playing only 5 series all month).

27-20 - 49ers win. I don't think the read option will be as big this time around. The defense staff and players have been obsessed with it all offseason. Having SF and the Redskins off the bat reinforces this IMO.
fah....don't start with that bs mentality this year man. If your a packer fan, believe in us bro! Stop doubting our game every year. I see your being real honest and non biased but shyt, it's the first fukking game. There will be mistakes on both sides of the teams and we can only hope that our side will come out victorious. Yes, we looked horrid in preseason but don't let that detract you from the fact that this is the first game of the year and we have have improved all around. I wanted capers out after that loss last year but i guess TT and MM kept his ass around for a good fukking reason...

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

we'll see I guess. I see your point about pressure. I doubt yall can have a run game against us unless you do screens and outside runs (which you should, btw). but then lacy isnt fit for those

Daps
hes just tellin it how he sees is instead of being a blind ass homer.
aint nothin worse than blind faith

Yeah, Green Bay couldn't handle us last year at home and that;s with spotting them 7 and an injured Cowboy and Aldon.

I expect Aldon to eat Rodgers up

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
fah....don't start with that bs mentality this year man. If your a packer fan, believe in us bro! Stop doubting our game every year. I see your being real honest and non biased but shyt, it's the first fukking game. There will be mistakes on both sides of the teams and we can only hope that our side will come out victorious. Yes, we looked horrid in preseason but don't let that detract you from the fact that this is the first game of the year and we have have improved all around. I wanted capers out after that loss last year but i guess TT and MM kept his ass around for a good fukking reason...

breh, I'd love to see us get back at these guys for last season. But I'm feeling like the Giants game last year.

its only week 1

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Rodgers is too soft, plain and simple. Hit the sissy and watch him fold.

NYG and SF showed everyone this

LOL@ this stupid shyt...Rodgers is not soft...NO QB would be able to do what he does behind this line including Kaep...He cant play catch up when WR"s are dropping balls in the playoffs and the D cant stop the run. Besides,this is a whole new year. Last year dont mean shyt. Things change. We went from worse D in 2009 to top D in 2010. So basing shyt off of last year is some casual fan shyt...