[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
They'll probably support anything that the hype train tells them they should support as long as it's available on playstation.

If it's not then that's when they turn into skeptics and critics.

Nintendo is specifically charging 10 dollars on this game alone because of the hype lol

Surprised its not an extra 20

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo is specifically charging 10 dollars on this game alone because of the hype lol

Also nintendo stans are ironically the most hype driven sheep gamers in history. They have let gamefreak get away with releasing mid for decades now, look the other way when 1st party IPs look like shovelware, buy retextured 20 year old games for full price. I could go on. Most idiotic stanbase by far. At least xbots have a console they is more powerful than my iphone.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Also nintendo stans are ironically the most hype driven sheep gamers in history. They have let gamefreak get away with releasing mid for decades now, look the other way when 1st party IPs look like shovelware, buy retextured 20 year old games for full price. I could go on. Most idiotic stanbase by far. At least xbots have a console they is more powerful than my iphone.
They're nostlagia hype beasts at their finest. Everything they love is geared solely on what and how much they liked the same shyt as children.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Surprised its not an extra 20

PlayStation has been upcharging for the PS5 version of PS4 games simply because they are PS5 versions. Some with very little if any noticeable differences.

Among other things.

If Nintendo Stan's want to complain about this I get it, but Sony stans:camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

I always think it’s funny that people try and equate sony and nintendo to each other. Could you ever picture a day of nintendo offering its CURRENT GEN first party software on nintendo online after a couple of years?

They know their audience, thats certain.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
They're nostlagia hype beasts at their finest. Everything they love is geared solely on what and how much they liked the same shyt as children.

The gift and curse of nintendo is that yes their earlier games were almost perfect renditions of whatever they were going for. Which makes playing their new shyt meh. Like Sacred Stones is legit more enjoyable than Three houses by a huge margin. The snes kirbies better than whatever bullshyt they put out after. don't even need to speak on pokemon.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I always think it’s funny that people try and equate sony and nintendo to each other. Could you ever picture a day of nintendo offering its CURRENT GEN first party software on nintendo online after a couple of years?

They know their audience, thats certain.

Exactly. I was pretty shocked at the list of games you get with essential. So many good games I bought day one or so are now on that shyt made me kind of salty :francis:

Nintendo gives nikkas gba games and people acting like its a win :dead: these are games that can be ran on basically any phone released in the past 15 years. its insane.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
The gift and curse of nintendo is that yes their earlier games were almost perfect renditions of whatever they were going for. Which makes playing their new shyt meh. Like Sacred Stones is legit more enjoyable than Three houses by a huge margin. The snes kirbies better than whatever bullshyt they put out after. don't even need to speak on pokemon.

Thats how i feel about 3d mario also. Everything after 64 just feels so meh….like completely devoid of any challenge or soul. It was harder collecting shyt in Tinykin than the stars in Odyssey

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Thats how i feel about 3d mario also. Everything after 64 just feels so meh….like completely devoid of any challenge or soul. It was harder collecting shyt in Tinykin than the stars in Odyssey

Yeah like all them 3d marios are objectively great games but its always a lil something missing feel wise:patrice:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Yeah like all them 3d marios are objectively great games but its always a lil something missing feel wise:patrice:

I feel like they are just way too easy. Go back and play mario 1-3/world, those games will still kick your ass if you’re not paying attention, i still use whistles, and level skip pipes to beat them. Mario 64 had some of it also, but since then they’ve been so dumbed down and brain dead easy.

Getting the stars in Odyssey just fees like tedious busy work, not fun at all

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I feel like they are just way too easy. Go back and play mario 1-3/world, those games will still kick your ass if you’re not paying attention, i still use whistles, and level skip pipes to beat them. Mario 64 had some of it also, but since then they’ve been so dumbed down and brain dead easy.

Getting the stars in Odyssey just fees like tedious busy work, not fun at all
"But...but...you just have to make it to Rainbown/Championship road. That's when the challenge kicks in and the real game begins." - Nintendo GoTo Stan quote.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PlayStation has been upcharging for the PS5 version of PS4 games simply because they are PS5 versions. Some with very little if any noticeable differences.

Among other things.

If Nintendo Stan's want to complain about this I get it, but Sony stans:camby:
Why must you lie like this? This isn't even worth talking about. Any reasonable person would say there's a huge difference in a game running at 1080P~1440P max at 30fps vs a game that now has 4K native/40FPS+VRR or 1800P/60~120fps VRR on top of higher fidelity for the game's visuals overall, way faster loading and a new OS to boot.

Last edited: