[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

tripleaamin

All Star
Daps
Huge Zelda fan but this barely looks different from a Game that came out 6 years ago :francis:
I think everyone knew this was gonna be the Majoras Mask for botw. Still the long gap between release does make you wonder think that a follow up wasn’t in the cards until the game blew up. Majoras mask came out 2 years after OOT.

Even considering game development is longer now. I would have expected this to be out 4 years after not 6.

The focus on this one is def how do the mechanics change the experience.

Also I got a feeling a patch Nintendo gonna resell this for the next gen switch and damn well know there won’t be any patch for it.

Makes you wonder why not just wait till the switch gets better hardware to play it.

bigde09

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think everyone knew this was gonna be the Majoras Mask for botw. Still the long gap between release does make you wonder think that a follow up wasn’t in the cards until the game blew up. Majoras mask came out 2 years after OOT.

Even considering game development is longer now. I would have expected this to be out 4 years after not 6.

Also I got a feeling a patch Nintendo gonna resell this for the next gen switch and damn well know there won’t be any patch for it.

Makes you wonder why not just wait till the switch gets better hardware to play it.
Majora’s Mask has a completely different tone from OoT. This seems like more of the same. I’m sure the game will be good but I have a bad feeling about it

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ

No it doesn't, because the answer is fukking obvious. Money. You think these dumbass switch owners are going to complain about it being released on ancient hardware now and rather wait for some odd years later for it to "run better" on "new" hardware years later, when they and Nintendo both know that they're just going to rebuy it again come that time anyway for the minimum "upgrade" that it'll be too. :mjlol:

BlaccSunrise

Superstar
Daps
$70 to play this game on Switch, then Nintendo will re-release the game again on new hardware for the same price.

Gonna enjoy this in native 4K, 100+fps on a Switch emulator for $0. :troll:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
A lot of apologists over raising game prices in here. It's this kind of attitude that allowed "microtransactions" to grow to the length it is today.