[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Pivot station.

I was quoted about not having any alternative method to purchase a game cheaper as if Nintendo didn't have one.

There is one.

Everything else y'all try to pivot to is irrelevant
You're a shameless hypocrite.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol at stans in here calling other stans hypocrites. :mjlol:

None of yall MFs are objective and you guys know it. I don’t know why you guys play this game.

I admit my stannery and i admit that I’ve never had a problem with 70 dollar games, and will be paying 70 dollars for Belda. I’ve never changed my stance on this. :hubie:

Some of us just can’t be truthful about these things

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Y'all got short term memory or weren't there

EBChristmas97_062.jpg

In 1997 prices that's way worse than today.
When I see this argument I feel that this is disingenuous.

Game cartridges are pieces of hardware with batteries, motherboards, microchips, resistors and capacitors.

When CDs became the norm for games, the price dropped. Now Nintendo's selling software on a SD card costing them less than a dollar.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY

Game cartridges are pieces of hardware with batteries, motherboards, microchips, resistors and capacitors.

When CDs became the norm for games, the price dropped. Now Nintendo's selling software on a SD card costing them less than a dollar.

Yeah and remember the argument when playstation and others put games on cd's was because they was infinitely CHEAPER... now in modern times companies just want to price gouge us for their pockets... but people in here will defend them!!? :scust:

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734

You really bought the cost of goods sold argument when it comes to that little plastic huh