[confirmed] Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom is Nintendo’s first 70 dollar game

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I feel like they are just way too easy. Go back and play mario 1-3/world, those games will still kick your ass if you’re not paying attention, i still use whistles, and level skip pipes to beat them. Mario 64 had some of it also, but since then they’ve been so dumbed down and brain dead easy.

Getting the stars in Odyssey just fees like tedious busy work, not fun at all

this why I go so hard against nintendo now. they used to be goated. smw, 64, lttp etc still holds up today.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
this why I go so hard against nintendo now. they used to be goated. smw, 64, lttp etc still holds up today.

And the other funny thing is people are so quick to call sony games “one and done” but how many people are playing through kirby forgotten land or odyssey multiple times? Games that don’t even have higher difficulty or anything to make it a bit more fun for people who need it.

Same with pokemon, absolutely brain dead easy. How hard would it be to have difficulty settings ina game in 2023? Your audience arent all 8 year olds

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
And the other funny thing is people are so quick to call sony games “one and done” but how many people are playing through kirby forgotten land or odyssey multiple times? Games that don’t even have higher difficulty or anything to make it a bit more fun for people who need it.

Same with pokemon, absolutely brain dead easy. How hard would it be to have difficulty settings ina game in 2023? Your audience arent all 8 year olds

Pokemon could be so so much better with a competent dev.

This was better than any recent pokemon game. Its wild cuz omega ruby and alpha were cold, its like once shyt went to console dudes forgot how make good games. not even gonna get started on how flagrantly outdated kirby games are. They was dikksucking Dread like it isn't 20 better metroidvanias than that that cost like 15-20 a pop :mjlol:

I'll give them botw, even though that shyt was only good to me but at least they tried something new.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Pokemon could be so so much better with a competent dev.

This was better than any recent pokemon game. Its wild cuz omega ruby and alpha were cold, its like once shyt went to console dudes forgot how make good games. not even gonna get started on how flagrantly outdated kirby games are. They was dikksucking Dread like it isn't 20 better metroidvanias than that that cost like 15-20 a pop :mjlol:

I'll give them botw, even though that shyt was only good to me but at least they tried something new.

Coincidentally the reason i love BoTW is because large parts of it feel challenging (for the first 10 hours)

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
You know you gonna have a big ass lump in your chest watching that game download to your old ass Switch after you paid $70 :russ:

I'll probably cop the Nintendo Game Vaseline Voucher and grab up another overpriced game for the low if the emulator isn't running right.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
You know you gonna have a big ass lump in your chest watching that game download to your old ass Switch after you paid $70 :russ:

I'll probably cop the Nintendo Game Vaseline Voucher and grab up another overpriced game for the low if the emulator isn't running right.

So its either you pay 70 dollars for just zelda or spend 100 dollars and get two games.

I honestly think I’d rather just spend the 70 dollars. The switch hardware is on its last legs im not trying to spend anymore money on it than i have to at this point, who even know what the bc is looking like for the next system

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Y'all got short term memory or weren't there

EBChristmas97_062.jpg

In 1997 prices that's way worse than today.
Thats damn near 130 bucks these days lol

I feel like I remember seeing some snes games go for that much at gamestop back in the day also.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Y'all got short term memory or weren't there

EBChristmas97_062.jpg

In 1997 prices that's way worse than today.
:martin:Thank you…this outrage about 70$ games are fake. Gaming has always been an expensive hobby. Also for the people talking about. The quality/length of the game. Better reflect the price of the game. Know damn well they brought a short, or trash game. During the previous gens at full price lol.

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
This topic is still going? Seems there's more activity here than in the official Totk thread.

shyts $10 extra. What's the big deal?

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

So much for trying to use my words against me

Sony Stan's with the constant L's against The Teflon Titan :wow:

Greedy companies charging 70 for games with no alternative way to play or for purchase

*Alternative way to purchase game for cheaper...

Sony never offered me this when TLOU2 or GOT or GOW dropped

:sadcam:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
@Fatboi1

The cost of entry is $100 :mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1

Try again.