Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Is it me or this looking a little pokemon-ish? :patrice:

TrIfjK.png

TheAnointedOne

Superstar
Daps
900p 30fps in 2023 for 70 dollars is a little ridiculous tho. :francis:

If the game is thoroughly enjoyable I'm not thinking about framerates and resolution. If I can clearly see the action on the screen then that should suffice.

Gaming has evolved over the last 30 years and so has the demands from people who play them.

All genuine gamers care about is, "Is this game fun?" 1080p, 59.99 FPS, 2 gigaton teraflop cuda processors or whatever.....all of that shyt is inconsequential. There are plenty of overrated, overhyped, big budget games that meet those technical needs.....only to be forgotten about 1 week later after release.

Like I said in my previous post: Console gaming became ruined when PC gamers came through with their technical nerdy shyt.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If the game is thoroughly enjoyable I'm not thinking about framerates and resolution. If I can clearly see the action on the screen then that should suffice.

All genuine gamers care about is, "Is this game fun?" 1080p, 59.99 FPS, 2 gigaton teraflop cuda processors or whatever.....all of that shyt is inconsequential. There are plenty of overrated, overhyped, big budget games that meet those technical needs.....only to be forgotten about 1 week later after release.

Like I said in my previous post: Console gaming became ruined when PC gamers came through with their technical nerdy shyt.
Ah, the no true scotsman fallacy.

I like my games to be fun but look great as well.

chrono3.jpg

I don't mind a game that intends to look like this running at 60fps. It's when a game comes out and is riddled with technical issues that make it hard to even see what the heck is happening e.g. Bayonetta 3 is when better visuals would help. There's never a game that was bad because it looked too good/ran too well.

Nintendo having somewhat respectable specs for a home console wouldn't suddenly make their games inferior.

Elden Ring
elden-ring-rykard.gif

is considered one of the best games of the generation thus far by many and it doesn't look ugly either.

Stop defending mediocrity.

Last edited:

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
nikkas paying full price for garbage like Forspoken or Callisto Protocol have the audacity to sit here and act like they are out of pocket for finally upping the price to the industry standard. :snoop:

Would you pay 70 dollars for a ps4 game?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkas paying full price for garbage like Forspoken or Callisto Protocol have the audacity to sit here and act like they are out of pocket for finally upping the price to the industry standard. :snoop:

Nintendo was responsible for the ridiculous price gouging of games in the damn 90s. Let them get shyt on.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They'll probably support anything that the hype train tells them they should support as long as it's available on playstation.

If it's not then that's when they turn into skeptics and critics.