Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace

It's not bragging when women are talking about how big you are to each other. And if any girl thinks I'm lying about how big I am I have NO problem with proving I'm not lying to her. :shaq:

I really don't go in about penis sizes ...I hate big dcks...if it's too big I'll show my girlfriends tho ..lol like if he sends me a,pic...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.

I have nothing to do with this thread. You guys need lives. Yeah I know my post count but this shyt isn't as serious to me as it is to you. You're sitting online at 8 AM getting a "kick" out of talking about me. It isn't that serious.

I can say anything and the whole thread turns into a thread about me. I'm really the highlight of you people's existence. :smh:

Breh you kinda make it THAT serious when you get defensive like this in every thread...if it didnt bother you so much you wouldnt reference it so much...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Breh you kinda make it THAT serious when you get defensive like this in every thread...if it didnt bother you so much you wouldnt reference it so much...

It doesn't bother me. No one here matters to me. You people need to stop acting like I think about you more than you think about me.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
9.5 inches here...no joke.

I'm 100% African so you know what the deal is....

Don't let that sh!t hold you back my n!gga, a woman who is obsessed over dick alone is not wifey material

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
I got one of them fresh off the boat slave have massas daughter like :ohlawd: dikk

All that racism we faced, god gave us horse dikks as a sorry. I thank god everyday :clap:

Last edited by a moderator:

Superstar
Daps
Any man with a six inch penis can lay pipe properly.

If you're getting laughed at, you're below average.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Any man with a six inch penis can lay pipe properly.

If you're getting laughed at, you're below average.

Right it's not the size it's the stroke. I mean seriously women can have orgasms from a,finger so y'all honestly believe an average size penis won't work?