Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quick question to those dudes who are posting their sizes

Is that the size when its just normal or throbbin?

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
I have this exact same situation although I get the impression that my girth may be above average (I have discovered that my dikk is comparable with most womens' wrists).

I like big tall sistas for some reason, but I don't seem to be able to keep them. I realized that is the bish is anywhere close to my size, she needs a man who is like 150% my size (not dikk size exclusively, overall size). The Shaq-like nikka can pick Venus Williams up and toss her around. Women like that shyt.

I realized my ideal fit would be a woman who was 2/3 my size (same differential as above). It wasn't about skin color. The petite bishes were perfectly happy to blown away by my willie, both black and white. Actually, had a looong white bish (6 ft) who liked the dikk well enough, but was more like the tall sistas. She let me beat as much as I wanted, but she didn't seem impressed.

It's all about fit OP. You are not wrong and the sistas who give you a hard time are not right, y'all just ain't right together.

Had an ice cold petite sista who hated me as a person but begged for the D. Right now got a fairly petite white gf who says she HATES big dikks. It can happen for you, you just gotta find that perfect fit.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Size does not matter! The only woman that needs a,huge penis is one that has had one too many...

To be fair, most of ya'll have had one too many, but I digress.

My dikk is entirely average, and I don't have problems with most women.

OP if you're getting laughed out of the bedroom (and not :troll:) then I kinda feel bad for you breh. Get your cardio up and drink a lot of water, that should increase circulation to your penile-parts.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Nice gems. Good dosage of truth being dropped in this thread. Of course, not every person is the same, and sexual encounters with different folks are situational and relative, but if a finger can bring pleasure to a female, you should be in good standing unless your member is smaller than your finger.

Mental stimulation plays a role too if you're not just trying to smash for 1 night or smash a prostitute or some shyt. If a chick is digging you from the onset, she'll compromise no matter what.

Super cosign on some females not being able to suck or take cock properly. That shyt is type annoying, especially if you're dealing with a small-mouthed individual, there will be more pain than pleasure friend.

Definitely everyone has a preference...and mental stimulation can make the difference between me having an orgasm or not...these people obviously just aren't good in bed lol

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
To be fair, most of ya'll have had one too many, but I digress.

My dikk is entirely average, and I don't have problems with most women.

OP if you're getting laughed out of the bedroom (and not :troll:) then I kinda feel bad for you breh. Get your cardio up and drink a lot of water, that should increase circulation to your penile-parts.

Lol okay...but my walls still glove tho:smugdraper:

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol okay...but my walls still glove tho:smugdraper:

O I believe you darlin.

TBH, I actually kinda prefer the feel of some walls that have pushed out a kid or two tho. Weird, right? Kind of an acquired taste I guess. My dikk just goes in easier and the puss is gushier.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
O I believe you darlin.

TBH, I actually kinda prefer the feel of some walls that have pushed out a kid or two tho. Weird, right? Kind of an acquired taste I guess. My dikk just goes in easier and the puss is gushier.

Seriously? What's the difference in the feeling? I heard preggo was the best tho lol

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously? What's the difference in the feeling? I heard preggo was the best tho lol

It's hard to explain. I guess the best way to describe it is that the walls are more malleable, they give more when I first put it in. I don't have to do that thing where I stick the head in, then pull it out, then go halfway, then pull out, then on the 3rd stroke you can go all the way in. I can go balls deep on the first stroke with chicks who have had kids.

:whew: I'm getting a little :scheme: just thinking about it.

Never have had sex with a pregnant chick.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
It's hard to explain. I guess the best way to describe it is that the walls are more malleable, they give more when I first put it in. I don't have to do that thing where I stick the head in, then pull it out, then go halfway, then pull out, then on the 3rd stroke you can go all the way in. I can go balls deep on the first stroke with chicks who have had kids.

:whew: I'm getting a little :scheme: just thinking about it.

Never have had sex with a pregnant chick.

Oh okay gotcha...like how bad it hurts when he puts the head in after I have kids it won't? Lol that doesn't sound too bad...