Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
lol the obsession with @Sierra_Mist is one of the most hilarious things I've read on the internet.

I've had a group of losers obsess over me on another forum where I used to troll. They had my real name, home address, school schedule, everything. They even forged a chat log to make it look like I hacked a government site and had the cops come to my house at 4AM.

The internet is serious business.

very serious friend but we just having fun out chea :dj2:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
lol the obsession with @Sierra_Mist is one of the most hilarious things I've read on the internet.

I've had a group of losers obsess over me on another forum where I used to troll. They had my real name, home address, school schedule, everything. They even forged a chat log to make it look like I hacked a government site and had the cops come to my house at 4AM.

The internet is serious business.

I have nothing to do with this thread. You guys need lives. Yeah I know my post count but this shyt isn't as serious to me as it is to you. You're sitting online at 8 AM getting a "kick" out of talking about me. It isn't that serious.

I can say anything and the whole thread turns into a thread about me. I'm really the highlight of you people's existence. :smh:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

I have nothing to do with this thread. You guys need lives. Yeah I know my post count but this shyt isn't as serious to me as it is to you. You're sitting online at 8 AM getting a "kick" out of talking about me. It isn't that serious.

I can say anything and the whole thread turns into a thread about me. I'm really the highlight of you people's existence. :smh:

"You guys"

I was making an observation on WillStyles. I don't know much about your history or anything.

opulence

Pro
Daps
Reppin
peace
Size does not matter! The only woman that needs a,huge penis is one that has had one too many...

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Tone down the hostility DMX.

youre doing it wrong friend, first you feed the troll and then you let it beg for more, you see how it replied in hopes that i would go back and forth with it.

One or two trolls and you keep it moving, don't feed it, tease it

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't there an epic thread on here detailing this **** character? Someone should post that.

youre doing it wrong friend, first you feed the troll and then you let it beg for more, you see how it replied in hopes that i would go back and forth with it.

One or two trolls and you keep it moving, don't feed it, tease it

I'm a master troll. I've been trolling the IGN forum since 2001 when I used the internet as an escape from girls picking on me in middle school. I know what I'm doing.

Just like bruddas

Supporter
Daps
Wasn't there an epic thread on here detailing this **** character? Someone should post that.

I'm a master troll. I've been trolling the IGN forum since 2001 when I used the internet as an escape from girls picking on me in middle school. I know what I'm doing.

:whoa: you got it breh