I have a confession; I have a problem. I'm a serial dater...

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If all you’re getting out of it is a boost to your ego, you should probably consider why, after so many conquests, you haven’t found something else that brings you as much joy as “conquering” something that takes little to no effort at this point in your life.

Getting a woman if you’re attractive and/or have money is not that difficult. So why is that the ultimate high for you or are you afraid of a bigger challenge?

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I spend way too much time courting women, I almost feel like a lightweight trick...

I don't pay for p*ssy. I don't pay anyone's bills. I don't buy gifts for these women. But I love the attention and knowing that "I still got it" so talking to multiple women at one time, every once in awhile sleeping with multiple women (I've only been sleeping with one woman for the last 3 months though), pulling these chicks even when I have minimal interest, it's weighing on me...

So I'm considering something that would be extreme to Rodney's life, just going celibate and jumping off the dating scene period...

I want to find my wife but the way I've been going about it isn't working. So maybe I gotta try something new...

Bout to see what these last two women I've met are bout, and I do have interest in both, and probably ending this fling with the chick of the last few months, and then I'm thinking of shutting it down. I'm tired of being a serial dater...
You starting to get mature. When you get mature, you start just wanting one special lady

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
OP has 3 kids from 3 different big women and don't see them regularly. You do not want a damn wife, @murksiderock

full

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
I spend way too much time courting women, I almost feel like a lightweight trick...

I don't pay for p*ssy. I don't pay anyone's bills. I don't buy gifts for these women. But I love the attention and knowing that "I still got it" so talking to multiple women at one time, every once in awhile sleeping with multiple women (I've only been sleeping with one woman for the last 3 months though), pulling these chicks even when I have minimal interest, it's weighing on me...

So I'm considering something that would be extreme to Rodney's life, just going celibate and jumping off the dating scene period...

I want to find my wife but the way I've been going about it isn't working. So maybe I gotta try something new...

Bout to see what these last two women I've met are bout, and I do have interest in both, and probably ending this fling with the chick of the last few months, and then I'm thinking of shutting it down. I'm tired of being a serial dater...
:dahell: How big is your dikk, breh?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
You done with your baby moms breh
Yeah it's over for em. In a perfect world I'd be open to reconciliation with either but those ships probably long gone and I'm cool. And honestly I think they'd try it again with me too if they weren't in they own situations but the one still hurt years later and the other stepped into some shyt she can't get out of...
man i been trying to tell you the same thing for a long time while you in my DMs. do that ish
life is so much better when you not living for bytches n blunts.
Well, I don't smoke, and I don't live for bytches...

Messing with women give me some shyt to do to pass the time and what I've realized is that I'm in bad shape if this is a pastime or hobby for me...

Beyond that, we got a little chemistry you and I, I don't know why you stalling me out. It's been past time for you to make this trip. I'll be back in Raleigh next week and I'll be back in Sacramento in September, if you've never been to either you need to accept this open invitation 🤣 ...
If all you’re getting out of it is a boost to your ego, you should probably consider why, after so many conquests, you haven’t found something else that brings you as much joy as “conquering” something that takes little to no effort at this point in your life.

Getting a woman if you’re attractive and/or have money is not that difficult. So why is that the ultimate high for you or are you afraid of a bigger challenge?
I'm wrestling with a fear of dying alone and never finding the woman for me. So thats what I'm afraid of...
OP has 3 kids from 3 different big women and don't see them regularly. You do not want a damn wife, @murksiderock

full
Why you nikkas just get up here and lie? 🤣

I have 2 kids by a petite Mariah Carey-ish high yella, but she nutty as hell and I believe has some kind of personality disorder. She's a flagrant, generational liar, the likes most people haven't dealt with. But she's a great mom and she's attractive, and I see these two daughters all the time. Had them all weekend from Friday morning until 7pm last night...

I have one kid with a thick, juicy, fluffy redbone who is overweight but is stacked so she wears it well. And she's definitely pretty as hell. But she has no ambition and she jumps dikk to dikk, she doesn't respect men. She the type most nikkas would be all over because she not obese, big titties and ass, juicy lips, sexy face and mad sex appeal. We currently going through court for me to get split custody, this will probably go well into next year...

Don't get up here lying nogga 🤣...

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Na keep fukking these hoes to sleep. Domestic life gets boring quick. The best relationships are the ones where everyone has their own place, when she acts up :camby:, next.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps

Nothing wrong with dating lord knows chicks date but you shouldn't make p*ssy your everything.

I guess you need to focus on the non looks related aspects of women and see if you like something else about women or people in general.

If you need people to validate you *like seeing if you still "got it"* That's going down the wrong path and women will see that and bad women will use that to manipulate you.

Marlow Stanfield

Superstar
Daps
The secondhand embarrassment :mjlol:

This dude talking about turning in his player card after having a disastrous playing career. :mjlol:

nikka got 3 kids and 2 bms who got other men raising his seeds.

Meanwhile, nikka in the DMs singing Jagged Edge so somebody hes never met.:mjlol:

This is the strangest, "just found out I got herpes, brehs" threads I've ever seen :gucci:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Nothing wrong with dating lord knows chicks date but you shouldn't make p*ssy your everything.

I guess you need to focus on the non looks related aspects of women and see if you like something else about women or people in general.

If you need people to validate you *like seeing if you still "got it"* That's going down the wrong path and women will see that and bad women will use that to manipulate you.
It's not my everything but I realize I've made it more of a thing than it needs to be...
Doesn't sound like you're happy
Work has been stressful lately...
The secondhand embarrassment :mjlol:

This dude talking about turning in his player card after having a disastrous playing career. :mjlol:

nikka got 3 kids and 2 bms who got other men raising his seeds.

Meanwhile, nikka in the DMs singing Jagged Edge so somebody hes never met.:mjlol:

This is the strangest, "just found out I got herpes, brehs" threads I've ever seen :gucci:
You nikkas love projecting...

It ain't never been a secret I'm on @bourgeoisie tall freak that wasn't some exposure, stupid nikka. I've been on her in public as much as private, and at any rate there's plenty women brothers don't know until they jump in that DM. You sound green...

I have my two oldest daughters all the time, ain't no other man raising them 😂 soon as we get thru court I'll be able to put a stop to this playing my youngest daughter's mom is doing, I don't get her as often but life happens and we adapt to realities instead of crying about it...

You projecting like a mf 🤣...

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
It's not my everything but I realize I've made it more of a thing than it needs to be...

Work has been stressful lately...

You nikkas love projecting...

It ain't never been a secret I'm on @bourgeoisie tall freak that wasn't some exposure, stupid nikka. I've been on her in public as much as private, and at any rate there's plenty women brothers don't know until they jump in that DM. You sound green...

I have my two oldest daughters all the time, ain't no other man raising them 😂 soon as we get thru court I'll be able to put a stop to this playing my youngest daughter's mom is doing, I don't get her as often but life happens and we adapt to realities instead of crying about it...

You projecting like a mf 🤣...
If you see it's a problem you can course correct

for example I can concur about dating or running through bytches and listening to their bullshyt seems like a job I had a girl I dated come over to walk and talk with me to cheer her up.

I wish that she hadn't come

At this point I don't need another chick to give me p*ssy and problems I want a resilant chick who is doing things with her life and happy.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York

Man U too old for this shyt :dead:

how @murksiderock got his groove back :russ: