Confession: I'm a Black Man /w Average P**n

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have stupid high standards, but I don't have stupid low ones either. I have had bad chicks holla at me but it's usually game over after they figure out that I can't blow their back out. The only positive is that I can't fit extra small condoms.

You're not average then.

Although my looks are/have been average or above, the fact that I have an average p**n has been hard. I've taken so many L's(with black women)that have wanted to sleep with me but I usually fail any D test that's administered. I hate the mandingo stereotype that is pinned on black men. I'm a man of character that never approaches women for straight-up, no strings attached sex, but I can even get a relationship on some honest s**t.

I don't even care about the non-black women that have turned me down for sex cause I know what they were on and I don't expect those women to ride for a good negro unconditionally, but this s**t burns my soul when black women s**t on men for something we can't even control or fix like women can. I want a black woman(no color preference)but I refuse to date/marry/have children with women who place my value in my manhood by my size & the way I make them c*m. I would rather be & die alone.

Yeah, I said it and went there.

Goodlookingloser: Goodlookingloser.com

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Real thread, all this time I thought i was going on 9..when in reality Im just 7.7 inches :snoop: but :blessed: Im above average

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
How can someone who has me on ignore still follow me around and quote me? How does that work?

He took me off because he missed my posts and woke up thinking about me. :wow: More important shyt going on in my life. No time to argue with internet characters.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the obsession with @Sierra Mist is one of the most hilarious things I've seen on the internet.

I've had a group of losers obsess over me on another forum where I used to troll. They had my real name, home address, school schedule, everything. They even forged a chat log to make it look like I hacked a government site and had the cops come to my house at 4AM.

The internet is serious business.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
AKA this site is your life. Do shyt for money. Broke ass nikkas mad because they have smaller dikks than me and I please women better than them.

At least these losers are finally admitting that they need internet validation to feel better about themselves.