Confess your fatboy crimes

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
:lupe:

I used to go to McDonald's and get a McDouble, fry and large Diet Coke on the way home from work...then eat dinner when I got home :lupe:

I remember one time I got some Burger King on the way home......stopped at Chick Fil-A a few miles down the road and got some more food :lupe:

:lupe:

:dead:
Went to Chik-fil-a and got the spicy sandwich meal with a extra set of fries...was still hungry afterwards and went to a different one at the mall:mjcry:
Yoooo
Dropped some general tso carryout on my kitchen floor I had just got. Scrapped it up and ate it with quickness lol
I understand
Had a salad for lunch :ehh:
Salmon w/ veggies for dinner :smugfavre:
Went out for drinks :comeon:
Ordered wings and fries :gucci:
Wings took too long. Ordered a whole pizza from a different spot :dwillhuh:
Ate both orders :mjcry:
Ghat damn

Givethanks

Superstar
Daps
If I was a big Breh, I'd be the best big breh there was.

I'd be spitting hot grease, imagine being fat and not having bars
:wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in the last 6 months or so, i've had this ice-cream thing. That butter-pecan, cookies & cream, or that butter finger kind be callin me. Been fukkin them pints up 2 or 3 times a week.:sadcam:
Nikka you gonna fukk around and gain 20lbs in two weeks you keep fukkin around:mjlol:

Last edited:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
Some of you eating enough for 10 humans.

Them fat cells working extra hard putting that shyt in storage they must think they’re preparing for long term starvation. :damn: THIS nikka AINT JOKING AROUND. 12hr shifts all this week!

Why-Fi

gnap
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
gnap
i be taking those little resers potato salad buckets to the head

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I was a skinny kid, but there was a morning where I had cake and Kool aid for breakfast before going to school.

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Back when McDonalds had the real dollar menu. I used to get 6 double cheese burgers and 4 dollar fries several times a week.

Used to get the family size frozen Salisbury steaks, had about 6 steaks, and eat the whole thing with 5lbs of mashed potatoes.

Used to go to all you can eat buffets and eat a minimum of 7 fully loaded plates.

Used to get 2 dinners from the Chinese spot and eat them in one sitting.

Used to eat 2 Chipotle burritos in one sitting with chips and guac.

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they changed the recipe and removed the fried broccoli.

In one sitting, I ate 72 bone in wings because it was all you can eat. They almost kicked me out, but the people I was with got them to relax. They started bringing the wings out slower after that, but I kept eating.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Back when McDonalds had the real dollar menu. I used to get 6 double cheese burgers and 4 dollar fries several times a week.

Used to get the family size frozen Salisbury steaks, had about 6 steaks, and eat the whole thing with 5lbs of mashed potatoes.

Used to go to all you can eat buffets and eat a minimum of 7 fully loaded plates.

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they change the recipe and removed the friend broccoli.

In one sitting, I ate 72 bone in wings because it was all you can eat. They almost kicked me out, but the people I was with got them to relax. They started bringing the wings out slower after that, but I kept eating.

That's some real fat boy shyt.

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they changed the recipe and removed the fried broccoli.

MEVLJKU_o.png
"Impressive!"

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas
When I buy burgers or tacos for takeout, I put extra cheese on them when I get home.

Also, getting the box of 10 White Castle sliders and eating them all myself.

And the last one is not me but it's a friend, but gotta include it. He bakes a large frozen pizza, then when it's done he puts Kraft singles all over the pizza, folds it in half and eats it in one sitting

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps

This post made me fart. :scust:

Daps
Was on a diet, did good all day, soon as the sun went down, drove to taco bell, and dam near ordered the whole menu. Finished it and was still hungry