Confess your fatboy crimes

Daps
Reppin
California
When I buy burgers or tacos for takeout, I put extra cheese on them when I get home.

Also, getting the box of 10 White Castle sliders and eating them all myself.

And the last one is not me but it's a friend, but gotta include it. He bakes a large frozen pizza, then when it's done he puts Kraft singles all over the pizza, folds it in half and eats it in one sitting

I can relate to that first one if I'm not making my own burgers at the crib.

But if I go to a sub shop, and know that I'm going beforehand, I will cook bacon and add the bacon to the sub to it when I get home.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Back when McDonalds had the real dollar menu. I used to get 6 double cheese burgers and 4 dollar fries several times a week.

Used to get the family size frozen Salisbury steaks, had about 6 steaks, and eat the whole thing with 5lbs of mashed potatoes.

Used to go to all you can eat buffets and eat a minimum of 7 fully loaded plates.

Used to get 2 dinners from the Chinese spot and eat them in one sitting.

Used to eat 2 Chipotle burritos in one sitting with chips and guac.

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they changed the recipe and removed the fried broccoli.

In one sitting, I ate 72 bone in wings because it was all you can eat. They almost kicked me out, but the people I was with got them to relax. They started bringing the wings out slower after that, but I kept eating.

Can we also include height, weight and age in these post.

Also, optional... How many more years y'all plan on living.
Again, that's optional

Shamayw_33

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Can we also include height, weight and age in these post.

Also, optional... How many more years y'all plan on living.
Again, that's optional
6'6" 290-300 at the time and between 19-21 years old playing college football.

I haven't eaten like this in years and don't eat any of that stuff at all anymore. No Chipotle, mickey ds, frozen meats, chinese, potatoes...none of it. I only eat salads and intermittent fast now doing a minimum of 4 hours of cardio a week and weight training 4-5 times a week. I can still eat crazy if I want to, but I don't because I now know how terrible that stuff is and I can afford to eat much better food options. Thankful I don't have high blood pressure, diabetes or any health problems.

Trying to see and have relationships with my great grandkids Lord willing...so around 80-90 something years old.

Last edited:

Space Cowboy

Allahu Akbar
Daps
Reppin
CowboysNation
Yesterday I made two sausage and egg sandwiches topped with maple syrup instead of one. Was majority of my calories yesterday but still.

Daps
Back when McDonalds had the real dollar menu. I used to get 6 double cheese burgers and 4 dollar fries several times a week.

Used to get the family size frozen Salisbury steaks, had about 6 steaks, and eat the whole thing with 5lbs of mashed potatoes.

Used to go to all you can eat buffets and eat a minimum of 7 fully loaded plates.

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they changed the recipe and removed the fried broccoli.

In one sitting, I ate 72 bone in wings because it was all you can eat. They almost kicked me out, but the people I was with got them to relax. They started bringing the wings out slower after that, but I kept eating.

"used to" :usure:

i seen you reppin in that big dawg thread lol

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Couldn't find the other thread :ehh:

Went to wedding over the weekend fresh off some pack - ate a big ass plate of food, took another plate home....
....didnt even make it home, demolished it in the car :picard:

In my defense you only get the good mac & cheese at west indian parties:ehh:

Now confess :ufdup:
Non FBA babble FOH

Mystic

All Star
Bushed
Daps

Damn fat ass nikka go lose some weight

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When I’m gone on edibles I eat the dumbest most random shyt.

Last night I ate ice cream (I’m lactose intolerant btw), fried okra and sun flower seeds

I’m pretty sure i ate it either together or right after one another
:wtf: