Confess your fatboy crimes

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjgrin:Deleted an entire 12 piece snack from Gus’s fried chicken. Alone after a 5 day fast.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
6'6" 290-300 at the time and between 19-21 years old playing college football.

I haven't eaten like this in years and don't eat any of that stuff at all anymore. No Chipotle, mickey ds, frozen meats, chinese, potatoes...none of it. I only eat salads and intermittent fast now doing a minimum of 4 hours of cardio a week and weight training 4-5 times a week. I can still eat crazy if I want to, but I don't because I now know how terrible that stuff is and I can afford to eat much better food options. Thankful I don't have high blood pressure, diabetes or any health problems.

Trying to see and have relationships with my great grandkids Lord willing...so around 80-90 something years old.

Well ur actually a big nikka, so u probably need the calories to even function as an athlete.

I ain't big at all ... But I'd have people that don't know how i get down with food looking at me crazy smh
Being an athlete too probably save my life cause I could burn off everything working out 2x-3x a day.
But loving food was probably one of the reasons a wasn't a better athlete lol

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Back when McDonalds had the real dollar menu. I used to get 6 double cheese burgers and 4 dollar fries several times a week.

Used to get the family size frozen Salisbury steaks, had about 6 steaks, and eat the whole thing with 5lbs of mashed potatoes.

Used to go to all you can eat buffets and eat a minimum of 7 fully loaded plates.

Used to get 2 dinners from the Chinese spot and eat them in one sitting.

Used to eat 2 Chipotle burritos in one sitting with chips and guac.

Used to get two orders of the fried calamari with fried broccoli and fried peppers from Red Lobster and eat it with several biscuits before they changed the recipe and removed the fried broccoli.

In one sitting, I ate 72 bone in wings because it was all you can eat. They almost kicked me out, but the people I was with got them to relax. They started bringing the wings out slower after that, but I kept eating.
The numbers. The pedigree. The dedication. You were really on some first ballot HOFer shyt :whoo:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Well ur actually a big nikka, so u probably need the calories to even function as an athlete.

I ain't big at all ... But I'd have people that don't know how i get down with food looking at me crazy smh
Being an athlete too probably save my life cause I could burn off everything working out 2x-3x a day.
But loving food was probably one of the reasons a wasn't a better athlete lol

you locked down RN :picard: