Confess your fatboy crimes

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
i always get mad at myself if i drink a whole green juice and then eat a whole day of unhealthy stuff... i just wasted like 10 vegetables :snoop:

Don't think like that. Just think that you got your daily intake of vegetables and nutrients and they will help digest the unhealthy stuff you put in your body.

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
On my recent trip to Joshua Tree, my brother and I thought to put avocado on our double double cheeseburger from in n out.

double double with avocado and grilled onions, fries, pepperoncini and a neapolitan shake.

512x512bb.jpg

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
My fat boy moments aren't with food. They're with drinks.

People are sneakerheads, hip hop heads. I'm a juice and soda head. It's my life. :damn: I have it down to a science. I used to just be content with a 20-ounce, but that's not enough anymore. I graduated to a 34-ounce AriZona. I'll buy that and two 23-ounce bottles about twice a week and once those are done, I feel empty. I'm like a celebrity at the corner store with how often I'm there.

I've mixed as many drinks as I could. Ginger ale is the equalizer, it goes with anything. Lemonade and orange tangerine Juicy Juice, just recently did that. Fruit punch and orange soda, another good one. Mango juice, grape juice, kiwi strawberry juice, I've done it all and still do it. I have a harem of drinks that I call on when I need them. When AriZona released the pineapple juice last summer, I was like :damn:. It was like a brand new album.

I love when I have two cans of juice that I can pour in a bottle and then I'm like :wow: when I finish off what's left of the second can. It's beautiful.