Confess your fatboy crimes

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
:lupe:

I used to go to McDonald's and get a McDouble, fry and large Diet Coke on the way home from work...then eat dinner when I got home :lupe:

I remember one time I got some Burger King on the way home......stopped at Chick Fil-A a few miles down the road and got some more food :lupe:

:lupe:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
Yep. I can smash a whole pizza with ease :snoop:

I learned the trick.......get a small pizza but lace it with lots of toppings....less bread... and you ll be just as full
tenor.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Low Key them bytches kinda small and not filling (sandwich) I get 2 but swtich up 1 fry for side salad or mac n cheese.

True. Even with the meals, I used to get 4 chicken strips on the side or nuggets.

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
:picard:

I BEEN stopped doing this, but I used to body 2 full Chick Fil A meals every time I go there. In one sitting.

If you got the chicken strips, they aint nothing, when I got it, they were basically the length of my finger and very thin. I was like :beli:when I saw that shyt. Never getting strips from Chikfila again.

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Ate my leftovers from lunch while I was scrolling through door dash trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.

I blame the wifey tho... Always with the "I'm good with anything" followed by the "naw, i dont want that".