Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Regardless of your history, it's not easy to make a competitive PVP FPS/3PS people love but hate.

Shout out to the counter strike team, marvel rival team, COD team, fortnite team, apex team and halo team.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
:jbhmm:Maybe FragPunk will have a better chance at success. It has more personality than Concord.

Damn this looks ASS.

jayzd.gif

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
These companies should just make a WW2 FPS .
Stop it with all these gimmicky/overwatch games , the market is already saturated.

Imagine if they had invested this money into a new Killzone instead.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These companies should just make a WW2 FPS .
Stop it with all these gimmicky/overwatch games , the market is already saturated.

Imagine if they had invested this money into a new Killzone instead.

everyone talking about killzone but the story ended with that Mid bullshyt they gave us a while back...:mjlol: how you sharing the planet of the enemy that attacked you...??!?:what: made no gawddamn sense to me...

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Daw-Concord-Blue-Costume-Coat.png

:mjlol:This has to be the worst character design wise on the roster. Nobody is looking at bro, and thinking he’ll be a cool character to play as. And it’s not because he’s fat or brown lol. Bob from Tekken doesn’t have this problem.
I don't think I ever selected this character when I played the beta or full game. I thought it was a chick, but it's just a nikka :mjlol:.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Sad to see some talented people who will likely pay the price for this awful business decision to make this thing. I wonder what lessons AAA gaming industry will learn from this.... If any

I'm sure the analysts and charts show the benefits of winning big with GaaS. But this ain't it. This is how you lose brand confidence and tarnish a pedigree of quality (Sony produced AAA games) by chasing trends... The throwing shyt at the wall to see if it sticks approach is making consumers a bit angry it seems...

The flops in GaaS now greatly exceed the successes, and I'm wondering how any group of shareholders can get excited about one in this day and age... Still, look at Fortnite. This is big business and THAT is the end goal. Big swings to get big hits.....Depressing shyt for the industry...
Wasn't a AAA budget game but shytty nonetheless for the devs.