Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

JarrodG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
this makes no sense since Helldivers and The Finals were massive successes just lately + Deadlock just came out same time as Concord and seems to be a hit. Yall just out of touch as usual.

The game is ass, thats it.

Bringing up Helldivers when I specifically mention pvp games. Deadlock would of been in the bushes if it didn't have Value backing. The Finals manage to break to through which is good.

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
this makes no sense since Helldivers and The Finals were massive successes just lately + Deadlock just came out same time as Concord and seems to be a hit. Yall just out of touch as usual.

The game is ass, thats it.
People don't want this shyt from Sony. Sony does dark moody third person shyt. Helldivers is still that. It's multiplayer but it's sarcastic and cynical as hell in tone. It's also very different from the other offerings in that space

This is Sony trying something offbrand and feeling the heat immediately since reveal. This being the next big AAA Sony thing hurt it more than if it was a regular crossplatform game

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
made a whole cinematic reveal trailer for it.

these overwatch/foamstar/fortnite pvp games need to die out. And developers need to understand that it's very hard to keep making these kinda games and keep the audience engaged.

this was a waste of 5 years

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:jbhmm:Maybe FragPunk will have a better chance at success. It has more personality than Concord.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
made a whole cinematic reveal trailer for it.

these overwatch/foamstar/fortnite pvp games need to die out. And developers need to understand that it's very hard to keep making these kinda games and keep the audience engaged.

this was a waste of 5 years

Foamstars :mjlol: destruction all stars :russ: I bushed them shyts immediately

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Foamstars :mjlol: destruction all stars :russ: I bushed them shyts immediately
These games are so ass. You get 5 years to make a game and u spend it on that bullshyt?

How about make a brand new IP action/adventure game or something? shyt

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
They really said "my bad. Our fault" and just deleted the shyt like nothing ever happened. :dead:

The game wasn't even that bad(mechanically) it was just several years too late and lacked any flavor to set it apart from all the competitive shooters out there.

Millions of dollars gone. They probably gon shut down the studio too :wow:

And to think, if they'd used the budget for this game on some ps1 or ps2 remakes or sequels, they'd have made EASY money. Let's not act like nggas wouldn't buy a dark cloud 3, Genji 3, a new syphon filter or a new motor storm game.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The plague of games no one has ever heard of continues :laff:
What the hell is Sony on right now? :laff:
VnzYylG.jpeg

"I did that!"