Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
made a whole cinematic reveal trailer for it.

these overwatch/foamstar/fortnite pvp games need to die out. And developers need to understand that it's very hard to keep making these kinda games and keep the audience engaged.

this was a waste of 5 years
Marvel Rivals just did 50k concurrent on Steam in a closed beta with people begging to get in. Millions of people have wishlisted it. Hero shooters are fine but they need to be high quality and have a real hook.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
Marvel Rivals just did 50k concurrent on Steam in a closed beta with people begging to get in. Millions of people have wishlisted it. Hero shooters are fine but they need to be high quality and have a real hook.
Marvel Rivals is a free to play game with iconic/established characters. Nobody is trying to pay 40$ for Concord. When they could be playing something else.

Barney Rubble

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Marvel Rivals is a free to play game with iconic/established characters. Nobody is trying to pay 40$ for Concord. When they could be playing something else.
My point was hero shooters aren't dead. Overwatch has millions of daily players still.

• Dap
Reactions: rdj

O³ (O cubed)

No more PAWGs, PLEASE??!!!??
Daps
Reppin
Hackney, London
Daw-Concord-Blue-Costume-Coat.png

:mjlol:This has to be the worst character design wise on the roster. Nobody is looking at bro, and thinking he’ll be a cool character to play as. And it’s not because he’s fat or brown lol. Bob from Tekken doesn’t have this problem.
That's a Geezer? I thought that was a fat bird.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So I'm not the gaming nikka. I'm strictly a fighting games/FGC nikka so my knowledge of gaming is mostly on the fringes. I get most of my gaming news from here

Why does it seem like every few months I'm hearing about another $200mil flop:mjlol: Gaming looking like Disney where it seems nikkas are competing to see who can burn the biggest pile of cash:dead:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn't no woman, my boy. That was a decepticon.

But you're 100% right with the diversity and representation sprinkled over mid.

What's worse is that these a$$hole expect the marginalized (primarily black folks) to jump up and defend this bullshyt practice against the bigots they purposefully rile up with it.

Tired of being human shields for these clowns.
At least some people are finally waking up to the game

These game companies and Hollywood keep cranking out all this dogshyt then toss the diversity templates, namely black women in it as shields to criticism

The second you say how bad something is the immediate pivot is "You're racist/you hate women" and the criticisms never get addressed, and more trash is pumped out

Even worse is the black folks that jump on the front lines to defend the shyt:snoop: nikkas just happy there's a black face in something, regardless of quality

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
So I'm not the gaming nikka. I'm strictly a fighting games/FGC nikka so my knowledge of gaming is mostly on the fringes. I get most of my gaming news from here

Why does it seem like every few months I'm hearing about another $200mil flop:mjlol: Gaming looking like Disney where it seems nikkas are competing to see who can burn the biggest pile of cash:dead:
they made some bad investments at the beginning of the generation, tail end of last gen that are coming to roost now. that's the thing about moving deadlines you keep pushing and building stuff up the budget is gonna increase.

lot of these studios been allowed to carry on just because. that's a part of why layoffs are hitting after the games drop regardless of if it sold well or not.

Rell

All Star
Daps
Reppin
I received a survey about the game from PlayStation so it definitely seems like they are going to make some changes and give it another go instead of pulling the plug completely.