Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Cool borders
Jet moto
Legend of dragoon
Speed punks
Primal
Grind session
Dark cloud
Siphon filter
Resistance

Seriously just imagine syphon filter running on naughty dog's engine. You can easily see Gabe in place of Nathan running around using a grappling hook, shooting the stun gun that can hit an enemy from 10 feet away for no reason.

this.gif

I've been looking crazy out in these streets, both digital and physical campaigning for a new Syphon Filter with a modern engine. The first few entries of Splinter Cell scratched that itch back in the OG Xbox days going into the 360 before it went off the rails, but there is absolutely no reason why this shyt couldn't happen in this era and on some quality shyt.​

Kingshango

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It may be gone (for now?) but this game will forever be used as a case study on modern AAA development and how it can go wrong.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
So I'm not the gaming nikka. I'm strictly a fighting games/FGC nikka so my knowledge of gaming is mostly on the fringes. I get most of my gaming news from here

Why does it seem like every few months I'm hearing about another $200mil flop:mjlol: Gaming looking like Disney where it seems nikkas are competing to see who can burn the biggest pile of cash:dead:
Let these nikkas tell it, this is the greatest gen ever...

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Yeah I’m s

Yeah I’m :mjpls:at any Black person that hates on Concord’s character designs, especially the Black characters. I’ll give you Emari, since a lot of Internet dweebs hate the existence of overweight people, but Bazz, Jabali and Vale, are dope as hell.

I’m looking at the two pictures you posted of Overwatch and Concord and am struggling to see any difference in quality. The only thing that stands out is the art style.
Lil bro like 8 people bought concord, how do you expect us to know the character names you just listed? No one on earth besides you knows these character names

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Sorry I'm late. But what happened w/ this game?
They thought nikkas was gonna go to bat for them over some pronouns and tranny characters in a gaming world where other shooters (that are F2P) already have those things.
Let these nikkas tell it, this is the greatest gen ever...
PS1-3 were my favorite gens, bar none. Far too much heat back then. Live service bullshyt has got everybody seeing dollar signs.

Drunk off cash now.
coyxa5K.png

:mjcry:

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
We got kill zone and socom sitting on the shelf collecting dust but we got this shyt game :camby: :camby:
Sony executives bunch of autistic idiots
Infamous..
This is why I am slowly moving off Sony studios.
They have turfed most of their own IPs, and then the shyt they push as system sellers end up on the damn PC
:snoop:

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Nobody was playing it,people thought it was "too woke" etc
yal gotta give this a rest like baldurs gate 3 ain't break records being gay as hell :laff: woke is the lowest hanging fruit in all this and by even giving it credit, you're playing into something that's a complete non-factor.

even overwatch, another game in the same lane, was objectively more diverse too

the game fell on its face because there was never any interest in a hero shooter that brought nothing new to the table and never generated interest from the start.