Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
call911.gif

Mister_DoItNice

Leading The Regime
Daps
Reppin
The Concrete Jungle
They really said "my bad. Our fault" and just deleted the shyt like nothing ever happened. :dead:

The game wasn't even that bad(mechanically) it was just several years too late and lacked any flavor to set it apart from all the competitive shooters out there.

Millions of dollars gone. They probably gon shut down the studio too :wow:

And to think, if they'd used the budget for this game on some ps1 or ps2 remakes or sequels, they'd have made EASY money. Let's not act like nggas wouldn't buy a dark cloud 3, Genji 3, a new syphon filter or a new motor storm game.
I’m still waiting on a new Jet Moto.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
damn how many IPs has sony buried :picard:
Cool borders
Jet moto
Legend of dragoon
Speed punks
Primal
Grind session
Dark cloud
Siphon filter
Resistance

Seriously just imagine syphon filter running on naughty dog's engine. You can easily see Gabe in place of Nathan running around using a grappling hook, shooting the stun gun that can hit an enemy from 10 feet away for no reason.

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
Yeah I’m s
Whenever it’s brought up, it’s always goes to “You’re just racist, misogynistic, homophobic” but first impressions matter and the character designs simply did not impress. Look at this shyt.:scust:
Characters-1.jpg

One of the characters is literally just some white dude, I ain’t even gotta point him out. :dead:

Compared to its biggest competitor:

intro-1557180861.jpg

Concord look plain as fukk when you put them side to side.:mjlol:

Yeah I’m :mjpls:at any Black person that hates on Concord’s character designs, especially the Black characters. I’ll give you Emari, since a lot of Internet dweebs hate the existence of overweight people, but Bazz, Jabali and Vale, are dope as hell.

I’m looking at the two pictures you posted of Overwatch and Concord and am struggling to see any difference in quality. The only thing that stands out is the art style.

Last edited:

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
Nobody wants to say anything about those character designs? What were they thinking? It's like they were trying to turn everyone off with this shyt. Of course, per usual, they slather some "diversity and representation" over mid and outright horrible content which does nothing but fuel the right wing incel sphere. They had a black woman with purple lipstick in a used Dr. Eggman suit. Come on. This is almost satire.
That wasn't no woman, my boy. That was a decepticon.

But you're 100% right with the diversity and representation sprinkled over mid.

What's worse is that these a$$hole expect the marginalized (primarily black folks) to jump up and defend this bullshyt practice against the bigots they purposefully rile up with it.

Tired of being human shields for these clowns.

Last edited:

TDT

All Star
Daps
We got kill zone and socom sitting on the shelf collecting dust but we got this shyt game :camby: :camby:
Sony executives bunch of autistic idiots
Plus Guerilla themselves said they have zero interest in bringing Killzone back :mindblown: guess Horizon is now officially their big moneymaker