Concord sales ceasing immediately, offering refunds to all customers. The game will be taken offline beginning Sept 6th.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
An interesting turn of events, Sony released the game this year and deaded it two weeks later. :wow:
If i woulda stalled for two weeks :mjlol:

But it’s ok, i’m always right at the end.

Told yall it was no way they’d have this game ready this year.

They tried to sell yall a beta and got clapped quick :wow:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
The multiplayer pvp market is too saturated. Hard break into market being a new dev
Should have had a single player campaign...:francis: All these hero shooters is too many, market too saturated...

this makes no sense since Helldivers and The Finals were massive successes just lately + Deadlock just came out same time as Concord and seems to be a hit. Yall just out of touch as usual.

The game is ass, thats it.

Hip-Hop-Bulls

All Star
Daps
The bounceback will be crazy in 2 days. Sony about to drop a game so good Xbox could only dream of having, Astro GOAT :banderas:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Snitch on him
Dialing-number-meme-template-Tom-Jerry-Memes-750x430.jpg
mxF0MM6_d.jpg

gurf

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Firewalk: The beta was lackluster maybe we should delay the release, figure something out.

Sony: No.

Firewalk: Why not?

Sony: You ain't heard about the bet between Meach and the Duck?

Firewalk: No sir.

Sony: Release it. We fix it later.

:lolbron:

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Sad to see some talented people who will likely pay the price for this awful business decision to make this thing. I wonder what lessons AAA gaming industry will learn from this.... If any

I'm sure the analysts and charts show the benefits of winning big with GaaS. But this ain't it. This is how you lose brand confidence and tarnish a pedigree of quality (Sony produced AAA games) by chasing trends... The throwing shyt at the wall to see if it sticks approach is making consumers a bit angry it seems...

The flops in GaaS now greatly exceed the successes, and I'm wondering how any group of shareholders can get excited about one in this day and age... Still, look at Fortnite. This is big business and THAT is the end goal. Big swings to get big hits.....Depressing shyt for the industry...