Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

Daps
This is why I work for myself.

This is the basis of my posts as well. Majority of people thinking of it from the worker bee job applicant perspective. On the other hand it can happen to you as a business owner as well, some disgruntled airhead comes through and fukks your whole brand up with a flick of the wrist. :francis:

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
People are too :manny: about this. The lack of responses in this thread alone makes it troublesome.

But ita cool for white people to get away with this, right? :mjpls:
Yeah, Blacks need to stop givin' white people props or respect for being openly racist.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This is the basis of my posts as well. Majority of people thinking of it from the worker bee job applicant perspective. On the other hand it can happen to you as a business owner as well, some disgruntled airhead comes through and fukks your whole brand up with a flick of the wrist. :francis:
One of my friends owns a wholesale business and Cacs body him in reviews. He does have his company name on anything but his official website. The warehouse/storefront just has an address. Every site from google to Yelp shows a different name for the same business. Shyt is so bad he often has to purge accounts and restart a new page for reviews so we all chip in and throw him some positive reviews from the homies.

He sells salon and barber furniture that he buys in China and ships here in 40+ foot containers. Has the best prices as well.. Dude is doing very well.

Bad reviews are terrible but are not the end.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
Ur So fukkin obvious, white boy. Speaking of pretending ....
Yeah. You’re white as fuk, cac.
Deflection, try hard “insults” , derailment , off topic random . The infiltration is real.

I could use an extra 40 dollars ho. Put bread on it. Post your neck and I'll post something blacker than that shyt.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps

Oh cut the bullshyt and stick to your guns. You wanted to hire cacs.

Edit:

Turns out the ceo is some towelhead named Ashwani Mayur. Not surprised seeing a name like that bow down for cacs

MayurAshwani-Photo-Original.jpg

Pres. of Cacistan! :troll:

Dude even over exposed his profile pic to erase his heritage, smh

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Not surprised...:beli: even when you fill out an application its against federal law to discriminate based on race, sex, gender, etc, etc...
Trump gets another term and they're repealing all that too. Magats like this are just jumping the gun with excitement, but make no mistake the plan is to make shyt like this commonplace.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Why are these "black" posters downplaying open racism? Why are they telling other black people how to feel or control their feelings ?

Not "downplaying" this at the slightest.

I'm just surrounded by "I'm black, but, I'm also _______"

While shyt is legit going backwards. And people fighting just get overly critized.

So, don't take my small post to be all my feelings. This is fukked up and it's not our fault.

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Don't understand euphemisms and cowardly dodgy language brehs.

Preferably, means, definitely in this context.
Goddamn you mutherfukkers are sensitive as fukk. Do I literally have to use a troll smiley every time to indicate a joke on this fukking website?!

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Company too Brown. They need to whiten it up :pachaha:

The amount of diversity training they're about to be subject at work is going to suck. :umad: