Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I could use an extra 40 dollars ho. Put bread on it. Post your neck and I'll post something blacker than that shyt.
:mjpls:
Never fails with the Mayonnaise Militia exposing themselves. Speak of the white devil and in it comes...

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This shyt is mind-blowing. :mindblown:

Has anyone tracked down the actual employees responsible yet?

First impression is it gotta be...

1. Someone who wanted to quite and was looking to go out with a bang

2. Some alt-right racist who did it to "make a point" about something or other

No way anyone could be stupid enough to try to do this legitimately....right?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
:russell:

Black people in the 20's, when it was literally legal to lynch black people and get away with it, created black wall street. A black self sufficient place with its own hospitals, banks, bus lines, restaurants, etc... If they could do it then, theres nothing stopping it from happening now.

The gap between the rich and the poor has increased and their are fewer opportunities.

It's not as simple as going out and starting a business. The start up cost is greater, the risk is greater, and top it all off the interest rates we have to pay on loans (if we get them) is greater.

Wish people would understand the basic concept of having a headstart. They'd appreciate the long term effects of lynchings, slavery and the Jim crow laws.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
Yet another reason you should vote for:

UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION...

EMPOWER yourself with education to keep up with a changing job market (which doesn't change in some ways :beli:)

~AND~

REMOVE your DEPENDENCY on a fukking BOSS for something as ESSENTIAL as HEALTH CARE.

Do it for your children!

The more options you have, the better ... including the option to move easily and comfortably from job to job (by updating your skills and taking your healthcare with you)... and even more importantly ... including the option to start your OWN fukking enterprise and not be owned by these kinds of people...

:ufdup:

Your children might turn out to be smarter and have more initiative than you. They might even have more of a sense of dignity. Vote for UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION. If not for you, for them!

Last edited:

Homer Simpson

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet another reason you should vote for:

UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION...

EMPOWER yourself with education to keep up with a changing job market (which doesn't change in some ways :beli:)

~AND~

REMOVE your DEPENDENCY on a fukking BOSS for something as ESSENTIAL as HEALTH CARE.

Do it for your children!

The more options you have, the better ... including the option to move easily and comfortably from job to job (by updating your skills and taking your healthcare with you)... and even more importantly ... including the option to start your OWN fukking enterprise and not be owned by these kinds of people...

:ufdup:

Your children might turn out to be smarter and have more initiative than you. They might even have more of a sense of dignity. Vote for UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION. If not for you, for them!

Nah breh, when I become a multi billionaire i dont wanna pay more taxes :wow::mjlol:

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
That's what I'm saying. At least they're not making us lose our time by being this upfront. Maybe if they all did this black businesses would have no other choice but to flourish.

Slippery slope. Would you want that culture at a hospital? At a diner?

We'll be back to the "green book" in no time. :snoop:

Just boycott and otherwise undermine the ones who get caught, while creating an environment that makes your INDEPENDENCE easier.

That's the fight.

...Not going back to jim crow.

Going forward from slavery (complete ignorant dependence) to independence (with tools such as easy access to education and portable universal healthcare).

...With dignity. :ufdup:

...And this "I prefer my racism open" is foolish. You're supposed to keep your enemy on his heels.

Make it harder for him to navigate, not easier. Make it less comfortable for him, not moreso.

Make shyt easier for good people (like your children). Not nazis.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
fukk ups like this, you can. Something about the company culture made the person feel comfortable to put that ad up. The only other expectation is malice and, if that were the case, I would expect the company to throw the person under the bus with the quickness.

I'm wondering if it wasn't some fresh-off-the-boat indian who didn't realize something like that wouldn't fly.