Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If we stopped trying to built coalitions with every one and be everything thing but black, we'd be able to fight.

We stopped fighting thibking shyt is sweet.

And we just make fun of ppl doing work.

Tech us gonna leave us behind while we're fighting for gay white men and white women.

Why are these "black" posters downplaying open racism? Why are they telling other black people how to feel or control their feelings ?

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
my deek is blacker than the back of your neck bytch
Ur So fukkin obvious, white boy. Speaking of pretending ....
Yeah. You’re white as fuk, cac.
Deflection, try hard “insults” , derailment , off topic random . The infiltration is real.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why I work for myself. I don't believe everyone is racist but I also don't care to find out. I'd rather have my fate in my hands.

We need to be looking out for ourselves if you believe this is true and having our own resources and networks plus opportunities is the only way.

This is hard when a lot of brehs right now are embracing pseudo intellectual bable and rejecting education and other fundamental things essential to creating your own society. We need Black doctors, lawyers, politicians, business men... The whole spectrum. Even if you make it individually as a Black person your children have to go through the same hurdles in society. I don't wanna see Black children inheriting inequality generation after generation.

True, but there has to be accountability for these actions. We the only first world country that thinks like that "bootstraps" mentality and never go after CACs in positions of power. That apathetic mentality is why they hold government positions and directly fukk us up with tax dollars you pay for.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:snoop:A lot of people are arguing with each other in this thread when the majority is actually agreeing on all cylinders. No one is saying that one type of racism is bad and the other is ok. People are just saying that they rather know what a company stands on, being their principles , beleifs and prejudices before committing your energy, time , and livelihood to a racist organization that either wants to humiliate you or dismiss you completely by taking lowest wages. Both are bad. Racism is racism. But I would rather know what a company hates nikkas before I go on a job interview to be humiliated. It’s already the case none of them want us anyway. A slut is a slut, but I rather that female let me know first before I waste my fukking time :yeshrug: fukk them all equally. Racism is of course always racism . We need to stop seeking jobs from these crackas and build ourselves.

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Serious question brehs....

They are trying to do PR. They create some BS position that pays 6 figures and they need to fill it with a breh to save face.

Y'all taking it? :usure:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
When I start making real money I think imma start hitting up Africa. Ghana, Nigeria, Rwanda. One day I may just move there and live a blissful life

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
True, but there has to be accountability for these actions. We the only first world country that thinks like that "bootstraps" mentality and never go after CACs in positions of power. That apathetic mentality is why they hold government positions and directly fukk us up with tax dollars you pay for.
No bootstraps here.

My younger self was idealistic and I worked in a lot of environments where nikkaz wouldn't do shyt to challenge blatant bigotry and inequality. I don't ever wanna be in that position again. I worked hard to escape that life.

These days employers can just ask for a linekdin see your pic and cut you before you even go into an interview. How do you fight that?

The only true freedom is financial.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You dumb ass nikka
White ppl vastly outnumber Black people in terms of owning businesses and that ain’t by accident

Not a fair playing field

:russell:

Black people in the 20's, when it was literally legal to lynch black people and get away with it, created black wall street. A black self sufficient place with its own hospitals, banks, bus lines, restaurants, etc... If they could do it then, theres nothing stopping it from happening now.