Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
My biggest fear on LinkedIn was my profile photo.

I’m dressed very sharp with an expensive suit and photography style photo but I never thought for a second that some of the cac recruiters might be using LinkedIn to their advantage.

So I made a post on Facebook and it turns out most of my black friends do not put a pic or make their page very private.

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls:
Never fails with the Mayonnaise Militia exposing themselves. Speak of the white devil and in it comes...

Listen you alopecia having, mustache trimming, mosquito bite titty, bread crumbs belly button, septic tank pwussy, brick bottom feet turtle face head azz bytch. You want this 40 or nah?

hatealot

Banned
Daps
My biggest fear on LinkedIn was my profile photo.

I’m dressed very sharp with an expensive suit and photography style photo but I never thought for a second that some of the cac recruiters might be using LinkedIn to their advantage.

So I made a post on Facebook and it turns out most of my black friends do not put a pic or make their page very private.
You just read my mind... I'm transition out of my job and been using linkedin and updating stuff. I just put a photo of me in a suit because linked would harass me xonstantly for a photo. It kind of sucks that deep down i feel showing my face will work against me with recruiters because im black. Without my photo my name will have you beliving I'm some papi chulo from latin america. My linkedin been without a photo for several years because of this fear.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Listen you alopecia having, mustache trimming, mosquito bite titty, bread crumbs belly button, septic tank pwussy, brick bottom feet turtle face head azz bytch. You want this 40 or nah?
AshamedIncredibleAsiantrumpetfish-small.gif

duhhhkkk wow, you really got one there... u aight??white buddy sounds touched as hell
:deadmanny::dead:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Ugo Ogugwa diss track to nicole please?
:dwillhuh::skip:For what?? I didn't say nothing..
I thought you actually would have to meet someone in person and interact with them on a personal level to have anything to talk about
Didn't realize that I was diss level worthy- Stanley must be mad...
:umad::stopitslime:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
The gap between the rich and the poor has increased and their are fewer opportunities.

There’s fewer opportunities now than in the 20s? Just say you’ll always see yourself as a victim and keep it moving

It's not as simple as going out and starting a business. The start up cost is greater, the risk is greater, and top it all off the interest rates we have to pay on loans (if we get them) is greater.

It is that simple when you have a community behind you that needs or wants the product you’re offering. Black people had their feet to the fire and created Black wall street yet you say, today, where nikkas can get online and talk all types of shyt about cacs with no consequences,and it can’t be done?

Just say you need cac help before you can do anything and keep it moving

Wish people would understand the basic concept of having a headstart. They'd appreciate the long term effects of lynchings, slavery and the Jim crow laws.

Head start to what?

If you fukked with your people the way they do theirs you wouldn’t be worried as much about what they’re doing

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
let be honest...the fear is if more companies were this honest, then it would force many of us to actually live the online dapfishing rhetoric we be talmbowt
We wouldn't be able to leisurely weave in/out of consciousness about the existence of white supremacy guilt free, like we frequently do now
The reckless behavior/attitudes we promote/tolerate now will look sus after reading a company is looking for white candidates only

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
There’s fewer opportunities now than in the 20s? Just say you’ll always see yourself as a victim and keep it moving

It is that simple when you have a community behind you that needs or wants the product you’re offering. Black people had their feet to the fire and created Black wall street yet you say, today, where nikkas can get online and talk all types of shyt about cacs with no consequences,and it can’t be done?

Just say you need cac help before you can do anything and keep it moving

Head start to what?

If you fukked with your people the way they do theirs you wouldn’t be worried as much about what they’re doing

Your argument boils down to "there is no need to repair the damage that was done" :mjpls:

There are fewer opportunities. That is what happens when the gap between the rich and poor increases. The resources needed to start a business are more expensive, the space in the market is taken, and when space emerges those with wealth have the means of grabbing it.

They created Black Wallstreet in a time where there was more space for growth. It was a threat which is why they burned it down. Doing so robbed us of the opportunity to compete and grow in a more open market, something that would have created generational wealth. Factually it gave white family's a head start.

Yawning at them exploiting their headstart is stupid in the extreme. It's so stupid I have a hard time believing you care about black people :sas2:

Got to pull on them bootstrap eh? :pacspit:

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
Your argument boils down to "there is no need to repair the damage that was done" :mjpls:

There are fewer opportunities. That is what happens when the gap between the rich and poor increases. The resources needed to start a business are more expensive, the space in the market is taken, and when space emerges those with wealth have the means of grabbing it.

They created Black Wallstreet in a time where there was more space for growth. It was a threat which is why they burned it down. Doing so robbed us of the opportunity to compete and grow in a more open market, something that would have created generational wealth. Factually it gave white family's a head start.

Yawning at them exploiting their headstart is stupid in the extreme. It's so stupid I have a hard time believing you care about black people :sas2:-

Got to pull on them bootstrap eh? :pacspit:

Nah
xeXYu.jpg

Heres some high level talk for you. They are in power. They're going to do things to maintain their power. Asking them to STOP doing things that maintain their power isnt going to actually get them to stop. Voting one way or another will not get them to stop. It makes no sense for them to give up power to you, just to make you equal to them. How does that benefit them?

And there are black lawyers, doctors, teachers, professors, musicians, actors, plumbers, electricians, carpenters,mechanics, cars salesman etc... RIGHT NOW and you're saying, that there are LESS opportunities now than in the 20s? People are literally getting rich off youtube and IG from the couch at their house and you're saying that theres LESS opportunities now than a time when it was LEGAL to lynch black men? And you had the nerve to neg me?

Instead of complaining that the white man doesn’t invite you into his circles why don’t you copy his attitude when it comes to you and your people?

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Nah
xeXYu.jpg

Heres some high level talk for you. They are in power. They're going to do things to maintain their power. Asking them to STOP doing things that maintain their power isnt going to actually get them to stop. Voting one way or another will not get them to stop. It makes no sense for them to give up power to you, just to make you equal to them. How does that benefit them?

And there are black lawyers, doctors, teachers, professors, musicians, actors, plumbers, electricians, carpenters,mechanics, cars salesman etc... RIGHT NOW and you're saying, that there are LESS opportunities now than in the 20s? People are literally getting rich off youtube and IG from the couch at their house and you're saying that theres LESS opportunities now than a time when it was LEGAL to lynch black men? And you had the nerve to neg me?

Instead of complaining that the white man doesn’t invite you into his circles why don’t you copy his attitude when it comes to you and your people?

You got begged because I recognise when some gumball is trying to package alt right talking points as pro-black.

What you're presenting isn't high level talking points. It is turning a blind eye to the wrong people are still committing and tipping your toes into the area of excusing it.

When you recognise that something is wrong, you fight to change it, not yawn and point towards options that are not viable.

What percentage of the population makes a living through YouTube? Do you think the income these niches bring in is enough to support a community?

And you can point towards all of the doctors, engineers etc. in the world. My point still stands. There are fewer options today than there were in the 20s. The "mistake" (put in quotations because I suspect you're being a dishonest sack of shyt) you're continuing to make is a failure to consider how the market has changed. There are less visible barriers but the ceiling is now lower.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
You got begged because I recognise when some gumball is trying to package alt right talking points as pro-black.

What you're presenting isn't high level talking points. It is turning a blind eye to the wrong people are still committing and tipping your toes into the area of excusing it.

When you recognise that something is wrong, you fight to change it, not yawn and point towards options that are not viable.

What percentage of the population makes a living through YouTube? Do you think the income these niches bring in is enough to support a community?

And you can point towards all of the doctors, engineers etc. in the world. My point still stands. There are fewer options today than there were in the 20s. The "mistake" (put in quotations because I suspect you're being a dishonest sack of shyt) you're continuing to make is a failure to consider how the market has changed. There are less visible barriers but the ceiling is now lower.

You fight to change the wrongdoings not the people doing them. You never answered so I’ll ask again. If they benefit off your oppression to the billions of dollars, why would they stop? To give you equality they would have to give that all that money up. I’m asking you the reality based question of WHY would they do that? What would you tell them is in it for them? It’s not about excusing anything but ACCEPTING that this their kingdom and this is how they move to hold onto that kingdom..Reality is that they’re not going to stop because you ask or vote.

It’s not about percentages when it comes to YouTube or IG. It’s about the fact that the opportunities are there. If you’re real about what you say then be specific and show how there are less opportunities today than the time where they could openly deny you jobs and Lynch you? How has the markets changed now today over the 20s? I already know you won’t be able to be specific but I’ll give you the opportunity anyways