Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
This is why I work for myself. I don't believe everyone is racist but I also don't care to find out. I'd rather have my fate in my hands.

We need to be looking out for ourselves if you believe this is true and having our own resources and networks plus opportunities is the only way.

This is hard when a lot of brehs right now are embracing pseudo intellectual bable and rejecting education and other fundamental things essential to creating your own society. We need Black doctors, lawyers, politicians, business men... The whole spectrum. Even if you make it individually as a Black person your children have to go through the same hurdles in society. I don't wanna see Black children inheriting inequality generation after generation.

Dapped & repped.

Sovereign! :salute:

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
Slippery slope. Would you want that culture at a hospital? At a diner?
It's already the case though. Several studies show that we receive worse treatment at hospitals. That black women die way more often while giving birth. That we're believed to take pain better.
People don't know though. Because it's not in the open.

...And this "I prefer my racism open" is foolish. You're supposed to keep your enemy on his heels.

Make it harder for him to navigate, not easier. Make it less comfortable for him, not moreso.

Make shyt easier for good people (like your children). Not nazis.
I don't disagree with that. I just think that that something comes before that:making it easier for us. And as long as things are not clear for everyone and from the get go... This independence is not coming anytime soon.

My humble opinion

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
True, but there has to be accountability for these actions. We the only first world country that thinks like that "bootstraps" mentality and never go after CACs in positions of power. That apathetic mentality is why they hold government positions and directly fukk us up with tax dollars you pay for.

You can do both tho. Hold racists accountable while at the same time strengthening your position with tools for independence, like universal health care and free higher education.

futureDevelopment

~crackin windshields~
Daps
It's already the case though. Several studies show that we receive worse treatment at hospitals. That black women die way more often while giving birth. That we're believed to take pain better.
People don't know though. Because it's not in the open.

I don't disagree with that. I just think that that something comes before that:making it easier for us. And as long as things are not clear for everyone and from the get go... This independence is not coming anytime soon.

My humble opinion

So wait a sec --

Your aware of the past... :jbhmm:

"Independence is not coming anytime soon" is your vision for the future...:jbhmm:

And open racism is what you want for the present?:pachaha:

Everyone has a right to an opinion I guess.

But anyway, I'm not talking about complete independence as a community or ethnicity, I'm talking about independent entrepreneurship for those who can swing it.

It's about having OPTIONS. :ufdup:

Options to move from job to job, or even go independent if you want...

Last edited:

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps
So wait a sec --

Your aware of the past... :jbhmm:

"Independence is not coming anytime soon" is your vision for the future...:jbhmm:

And open racism is what you want for the present?:pachaha:

Everyone has a right to an opinion I guess.

But anyway, I'm not talking about complete independence as a community or ethnicity, I'm talking about independent entrepreneurship for those who can swing it.

It's about having OPTIONS. :ufdup:

Options to move from job to job, or even go independent if you want...
Lol pay attention

Open racism is not next level racism in this context. It's just as intense as covert racism except it says its name and its modalities.

I clearly said I wish they all did that refering to the news, meaning: I wish that all these companies (and hospitals etc) that already discriminate would just say it out loud. It would push black folks to lose less energy trying to engage with these particular establishments while also motivating them to create more of their own, thus accelerating the independence process. They would have options :umad:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
ehhh, they are straight to the point, the company is racist, they are cowards and they tell you not to waste your time with them

they'll get fukked for posting this job ad eventually

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
I was guessing earlier in this thread when I said it was some durgu durga indian firm...so I look it up now and low and behold

Nikhil Budhiraja, Co-CEO. Nick is a founder and Co-CEO of Cynet Systems. He is responsible for the company's strategy execution, operations and revenue generation. Nick has a long career in the high tech, engineering and staffing industry.

:mjgrin: what that ad is REALLY saying is...please NO Indians....the IT industry is OVERRUN with Indians...H1B, EAD holders- its insane. I am sure the actual client company would welcome some brothas and sistas over Indians ANYDAY. But the recruiter who posted that maybe :mjpls: but more likely he or she is an idiot and doesn't know labor law

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yet another reason you should vote for:

UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION...

EMPOWER yourself with education to keep up with a changing job market (which doesn't change in some ways :beli:)

~AND~

REMOVE your DEPENDENCY on a fukking BOSS for something as ESSENTIAL as HEALTH CARE.

Do it for your children!

The more options you have, the better ... including the option to move easily and comfortably from job to job (by updating your skills and taking your healthcare with you)... and even more importantly ... including the option to start your OWN fukking enterprise and not be owned by these kinds of people...

:ufdup:

Your children might turn out to be smarter and have more initiative than you. They might even have more of a sense of dignity. Vote for UNIVERSAL HEALTH CARE and FREE HIGHER EDUCATION. If not for you, for them!
This