Companies aren't even pretending like they don't only want to hire white people now

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
You know this is illegal, right? :whistle:

So you prefer open racism when they have the power to openly dscriminate against blacks and to do whatever they want.....but you call that "power" and something something that Trump would do......

But you want to be a lawyer to help black people, right?
Both forms of racism are trash, but open racism at least saves time and doesn't have you out here questioning your resume. Covert racism usually attracts people blaming YOU for shyt instead of cacs and cac-flunkies.
Everybody should prefer to understand where people stand with them openly.

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG

Oh cut the bullshyt and stick to your guns. You wanted to hire cacs.

Edit:

Turns out the ceo is some towelhead named Ashwani Mayur. Not surprised seeing a name like that bow down for cacs

MayurAshwani-Photo-Original.jpg

I bet the person who made the post was Indian :mjgrin:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
^^^

Exactly

Just remember that all white people feel superior and have hate buried in their hearts and you won’t have to worry about which racism you prefer
This is why I work for myself. I don't believe everyone is racist but I also don't care to find out. I'd rather have my fate in my hands.

We need to be looking out for ourselves if you believe this is true and having our own resources and networks plus opportunities is the only way.

This is hard when a lot of brehs right now are embracing pseudo intellectual bable and rejecting education and other fundamental things essential to creating your own society. We need Black doctors, lawyers, politicians, business men... The whole spectrum. Even if you make it individually as a Black person your children have to go through the same hurdles in society. I don't wanna see Black children inheriting inequality generation after generation.