Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Who’s to say they experienced the same bugs? I’m almost done with my playthrough. 1 crash and 1 bug. Neither one has affected my enjoyment of the game
At this point it’s clear the bugs are prevalent enough that most people will experience them.

It would be fine if they said “i had bugs but i still enjoyed the game” but they just straight up pretended they weren’t there.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nah man

You on some hoe shyt

The game runs perfect but you trying to do some Xbox Sony garbage

Stop
Again, there’s extensive video evidence. Impressions from coli users. Reports from professional reviewers that the bugs exist.

I’m not sure why you decided to attack me for posting it.

Maybe you need to take a step back. No need to get mad at me. Just play your game and enjoy yourself :cheers:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Nah man

You on some hoe shyt

The game runs perfect but you trying to do some Xbox Sony garbage

Stop

Game don't run perfect stop it. I have the game day 1 and experience glitches. The shyt was Rush more than likely game still fire but I experienced more glitches in this compared to Starfield on God.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Game don't run perfect stop it. I have the game day 1 and experience glitches. The shyt was Rush more than likely game still fire but I experienced more glitches in this compared to Starfield on God.
Dawg

I told you I have the game

I have HAD zero issues but this dude Meach is deliberately trying to engage in dumb ass console war fukkery

Just because those Xbox games like Redfall were disasters ya'll nikkas wanna come in on some "see see Spiderman 2 has bugs" bullshyt when it doesn't

The shyt is FLAWLESS

Last edited:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Dawg

I told you I have the game

I have HAD zero issues but this dude Meach is deliberately trying to engage in dumb ass console war fukkery

Just because those Xbox games like Redfall were disasters ya'll nikkas wanna come in on some "see see Spiderman 2 has bugs" bullshyt when it doesn't

The shyt is FLAWLESS

well you a lucky dude

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They both do that shyt

Meach is really on some hoe shyt with this stanning consoles though

Gizmo ain’t lying though Sony is killing

It’s just a fact
They’re all just as bad. If the criticism is they shouldn’t be acting like this if they don’t work for the company then all these nikka need to start talking about games and no whatever this dumb shyt is.