Community Flags Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 as “Another Broken Release” After Bugs Plague the PS5 Exclusive

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I've got about 12 hours in and got about 1 crash and 1 bug where I had to restart yhr checkpoint. Seems great to me so far

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
Ive completed it on spectacular. Done all the side missions. I had a few crashes, and a few floating people.

Its still a great game, and Meach n co are talking shyt. :ehh:
:what:

How the hell did you beat Kraven and those stupid robot dogs on spectacular?

wunder

Pro
Daps

Completed most the side missions. Upgraded some of the gadgets, health, damage, and abilities. It took me around 25 hours to do all that.

The abilities and gadgets are a massive help, plus the boss fights a little more forgiving than lets say GOW:R. I tried God of War mode and I had to fall back on that. Lose one part of the fight, then you have to start the fight from the beginning. :francis:

In Spider Man 2, if you die in the second phase of the fight, you can restart in full health in the second phase.

I also try save one bar for health, so if you have three bars, use two for extra damage for the bosses and brutes. I think fully upgraded webshooters will give you back some health on hits. Parry a lot to gain meter, and dish out extra damage.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago

Level up your webbing. Easiest way is to web them to the wall or the ground. When thats maxed, it only takes 3 web balls. Also in general its best to stay in the air as much as possible. Just launch bad guys and fukk them up from there then web yank the next person up to you in the air. Rinse/repeat.